Cigars...Cigarettes...Cigars...Cigarettes

by prophecor 61 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I enjoy the odd Hamlet or 2 on a Saturday Evening.....

Blimey Fleaman - you have time to watch TWO plays on a Saturday night?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Midwich

Lol and a tempest or 2....

Low key

Yeah thats a nice one .may i recommend the Tamnavulin to you.Its actually a highland speyside,gorgeous!

• kls
    kls
    marlboro lights

Same as Lilbit but menthol.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

fleaman,

Tamnavulin is an excellent choice too! I work as the Head Manager for Small Bars at a 48 acre Hotel/brewery/distillery/winery/18-hole, par 3 golf course/events center. I am in charge of 4 bars, three of which feature fine cigars and scotches, as well as handcrafted ales, wines, and liquors that are produced on said property. I am always on the lookout for new single malts. Some of my recent favorites have been Ard Beg, Auchentoshan, Cardhu, Balvenie Portwood, Aborlour 10 year is a very nice inexpensive choice, Bunnahabhain is a good Islay without all the peat. Liqour sales representatives are great because they will come to your work and encourage you to sample free good booze. How can I lose?

• fleaman uk
  • fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Low key

You have the best Job in the World my Friend!!Where you work,it Sounds more like the Pubs one finds in the Highlands of Scotland...loads of de-luxe malts and fine Scotch.Ard beg is a beautiful drop o stuff...i hang my Head in shame..i thought that may be a tad obscure for you Guys

Enjoy!

• Krystal
    Krystal

Why smoke tobacco when there are more amusing substances around?

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

is that why your named krystal?

• kls
    kls
    Why smoke tobacco when there are more amusing substances around?

Because for some reason people get mad when you hit their parked car.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Because for some reason people get mad when you hit their parked car.

Not to mention folx holding up traffic at a stop sign waiting for the light to turn green

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit