Cigars...Cigarettes...Cigars...Cigarettes

by prophecor 61 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    Not to mention folx holding up traffic at a stop sign waiting for the light to turn green

Oh my Prop, were you there to . I forgot all about that partexcept it was red and i thought it was green we were all moving

• FMZ
    FMZ

I hate driving stoned. I always get a little worried that I am going to kill someone and be thrown in jail for life. Only ever really done it once, and that was only cause it was a bit of an emergency. Never again.

FMZ

*edited to add* sorry for the thread hijack

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

driving stoned used to be the only time i drove the speed limit. seemed like the same song lasted an hour and you ass dragged the ground. it made me drive like old people.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    *edited to add* sorry for the thread hijack

Hi, or Lo-Jacking is allowed. Ahemmmmm, K, Dear Heart, that was not a stop light waighting to turn green but a stop sign. We were stuck there for hours

• Quentin
  • jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Copenhagen snuff.

• kls
    kls
    K, Dear Heart, that was not a stop light waighting to turn green but a stop sign. We were stuck there for hours

Well no wonder why it never changed

• prophecor
  • kls
    kls

Prop, next time you steer and i will work the peddles but we are taking your car

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

I smoke Camel non-filters, though I am considering taking up pipe-smoking instead. The taxes on cigarette packs are just getting ridiculous, my theory is that smoking a pipe instead will save me a bit of money while at the same time making me look a bit more cultured, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit