Cigars...Cigarettes...Cigars...Cigarettes

by prophecor 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Marlboro lights!!!! I love them so much, I smoke as much as I can!

• prophecor
    prophecor

I know not what the heck that is, but dayum it looks interesting, would love a sip. Can you get it in the U.S. BTW, my choice is a Newport Regular when I've indulged.

Thanks Englishman for some of the fine arts of smoking a pipe. I could never understand how anyone could smoke one.

When I'd tried, I got a lot of saliva drizzling out of my mouth. I could never grasp the concept. Might be willing to try it out again now, though.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

marlboro lights in a box. and i like to put ice in my waterbong. makes me feel funny for some reason

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Prophecor,

You can indeed get Oban in the U.S. It is a little on the spendy side ($40-$60 a bottle depending on where you live.) It is aged 14 years, a little on the smokey side initially, with lingering notes of leather, oak, and sea-spray on the finish. Pair it with a nice Onyx Maduro #4 cigar, and you've got a nice hour planned.

P.S. It is a single malt scotch.

• Soledad
    Soledad

camels turkish blend or some egyptian brand, I forget the name right now. good for just relaxing

when drinking--whatever I can bum off someone. beggars can't be choosers right?

• Ellie
    Ellie

I don't smoke anymore but when I did it was Malboro lights and then Richmond Menthol.

I love the smell of a pipe, reminds me of my grandad, but don't think I'd suit one.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

You are making me jealous - one vice that has completely passed me by. You know when you visit the GP and they ask if you smoke? Hang my head in shame as I whisper 'no'. How inadequate do I feel? On the PLUS side, I can roll a decent fag.

• JH
    JH

Non smoker and proud to be

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I enjoy the odd Hamlet or 2 on a Saturday Evening.....

Low key..i admire your taste in the classic Malts!My personal fave is the Glenlivet.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I like Lagavulin personally, Feaman. The smokiness is like a barbeque in you mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit