CAN MEN AND WOMEN JUST BE "FRIENDS"?

by Mary 119 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

As far as guys go, you always wanna nail the chick if you find em attractive. Always. Girls, the guys may tell you they just enjoy the friendship, but they still wanna nail you. Always.

As far as woman go, I have no idea what in the hell you are thinking.

GBL

• upside/down
    upside/down

GBL...speaks truth...

u/d

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Every female friend I have had has always ended up wanting something more out of it.

So I'd say no.

M'

• undercover
    undercover
    i think it's very possible for gay men to be friends with women, but not really for men to be friends with lesbians, not sure why.

I'm gonna have to disagree with ya there, tetra...I am friends with a lesbian. We realized that we have a lot in common, like we both like women and golf...LOL...just kidding, but seriously we are friends and we get along very well. I've met some of her "buddies" and have gotten along them fairly well.

I've had a harder time being friends with gay men who are friends with my wife. They go shopping and to Cher concerts together, but I just can't find any common ground with them where we can get along that great.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    It depends upon how good looking you are.

This is so true! I think if I had an ugly male friend, my bf wouldnt give a crap! But if he was really cute............no way in hell would I be allowed! And it all has to do with trust if you are in a relationship. If you know your partner well enough, then it really shouldnt be a problem

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I'm gonna have to disagree with ya there, tetra...I am friends with a lesbian. We realized that we have a lot in common, like we both like women and golf...LOL...just kidding, but seriously we are friends and we get along very well. I've met some of her "buddies" and have gotten along them fairly well.

oh, cool, well that's good. like i said, my experience is probably anecdotal.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Always.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Always.
    LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well if they are hot...you will want to nail them! Bottom line!

It is what you do in the end.

To dream is a wonderful thing!

Brooke

• daystar
    daystar

Yes, but only if they have uninhibited sex at least once, if only to get it out of the way. So, any ladies wanna be friends? I'm a mean cook., It would be worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit