How Do You React When You Realize You Are Wrong?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, Hilly, I'm only saying what you've told others. You must've followed Jan's words to a tee. Kiss kiss.

• Monski
    Monski

Profecor, is your other name Jehovah?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Will you define wrong?

• minimus
    minimus

nor right in what you believed to be true.

• Monski
    Monski

Sorry, prophecor. My post was in reply to your first comment. Having read your second, I now believe that you are definitely human.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The Title of my new book is called, "It's My Fault!" I'm sorry, it's my fault. It's my fault that I became a JW. It's my fault that The New Order did not come in 1975. It's my fault that the Sheep and the Goats are not to be found at the door,, that the generation of 1914 does not exist, that I don't take blood, that I don't have holidays,birthdays etc.. I realize that I am wrong. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

It's my fault dear! . Minimus, it's my fault that I can't come up with all the clever questions that you are able to come up with.

Blueblades

• Es
    Es

I hate admitting im wrong! Its one of my biggest probs really. Or if I do admit im wrong i still justify why i did that or said something. es

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I usually admit and appologize

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

When I'm wrong I will apologise. If I totally over-reacting before I knew I was wrong and perhaps got a bit nasty I follow up that apology with something nice - cook a meal, but a lil card or gift.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

How Do You React When You Realize You Are Wrong?:

THEN I APOLOGIZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit