Any one else that can't sleep besides me ?

by kls 77 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    KLS where I am now it's GMT plus two hours, 10:37 AM,

Wow Greendawn , your time is way ahead of us in the US. Wish it was 10:37 here ,i could have my coffee and wait for lunch.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

1 point only? what did i win? ;-)

yeah, we live in your future... i wonder if you travel east fast enough, if you go back in time?

• kls
    kls
    1 point only? what did i win? ;-)

here is your prize

I tell ya what , if you wanna try and travel east real fast ,let me know what happens if you come back.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

wait a moment.. it has to be west. east would be a time travel to the future.

• kls
    kls
    wait a moment.. it has to be west. east would be a time travel to the future.

Well Google . i think the best way to find out is do them all N,S ,E and west and see what happens ,but ya better hurry.

• greendawn
    greendawn

KLS since you are in Wisconsin that has to be Central US time which is 8 hours behind relative to me, so you are now at 3:00 AM and I understand why you say you have problems with sleeping I suppose most people are sleeping there now. Perhaps you can make up by waking up in the afternoon.

Most posters on the JWD are from the USA and things get more quiet on the forum at this time, it's between 1 and 4 AM in the USA so only night birds post.

• kls
    kls

Yes Greendawn ,everyone is snoring away ,even the dogs . Me sleep till noon ? That would be lovely but it would never happen ,this place is like Grand Central station with people coming and going.

• under74
    under74

I'm still up. Have you tried any sleep aids or allergy medication?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Have you tried any sleep aids

i wouldn't try aids, it's dangerous.

• gespro
    gespro

hmmmm.........well, then......the monkey finally passed out, did she?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit