Any one else that can't sleep besides me ?

by kls 77 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    Do you usually not sleep either? Or is it a recent phenomenon?

I go in spurts but lately i think i have Restles leg syndrome ,why the hell not.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Nightmare Fairchild?

Horror or just upsetting?

Oh horror for sure, but I laughed when I woke up, happy it wasn't real. It's a recurring nightmare.... at night, I cook for a living. I have this nightmare where I am at work, all alone, and literally hundreds of tickets come in, and keep coming in by bunches. I'm all by myself cooking, and on the tickets are things I have never heard of, and things I have no ingredients for and I keep thinking about the hundreds of people in the dining room who are waiting for their food. Truth is, both our day cooks are out sick, so I am working the dayshift by myself tomorrow because there is nobody else available. I don't usually work dayshift, and it is a two, not a one person job usually, so it will be fun, fun, fun... Didn't think this was going to haunt me in my sleep.

• kls
    kls

Night Misspeaches

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hubby suffers from Night Terrors. So we are two peas in a pod when it comes to sleeping....or lack thereof. LOL

• kls
    kls

Poor Fairchild , that is a nightmare. My niece worked in a grocery store and was a checker and she would have nightmares about forgetting to ask the customers if they wanted paper of plastic bags for their food to be put in.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    My niece worked in a grocery store and was a checker and she would have nightmares about forgetting to ask the customers if they wanted paper of plastic bags for their food to be put in.

Haha, that's my usual day job. I work at a health food store. Sometimes people are offended if you don't give them the bag choice!

• kls
    kls
    Hubby suffers from Night Terrors.

Sounds like something happened to him pretty bad as a kid ,geeze that must be really hard on him and you.

• fairchild
    fairchild

okay, going to try and take another nap.. sleep well

• fairchild
    fairchild

GGGGGRRRR now I have the hickups. Shouldn't have opened the fridge and try to stuff my face.

• kls
    kls
    Sometimes people are offended if you don't give them the bag choice!

Isn't that the most petty thing to get upset with someone for ,,,sheesh. Next time tell them to bring their own damn bags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit