Does God Care If We Get All Dressed Up To Worship Him?

by Honesty 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    How does he feel about nude worship?

Silly Satanus, don't you know? We are all nude underneath our clothes. And somewhere in the Bible I am pretty sure it says that God, like Superman, has x-ray vision.

"They're pink," said Superman.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Flyin

A jw girlfriend i almost had once said that to me once. Thanks for reminding me. *Sigh*

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flyin

A jw girlfriend i almost had once said that to me once. Thanks for reminding me. *Sigh*

S

That hers were pink? Oooooo a tease, huh? But you loved it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, the part about being nekid under our clothes. She got herself dfd shortly after.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No, the part about being nekid under our clothes. She got herself dfd shortly after.

S

Oooooooo, a tease, but more to the point and quicker to get to the big stuff.

Oh and interesting that you spelled it nekid. The late, great Louis Grizzard always said that naked means you don't have on any clothes. Nekid means you don't have on any clothes and you're up to something.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    you're up to something

Hmmm, i see. Guess she was, alright.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was a good dub at the time, and i wouldn't go where she was going, dammit.

S

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

as a jw i thought wearing uncomfortable panty hose was a requirement for everlasting life.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was a good dub at the time, and i wouldn't go where she was going, dammit.

S

But then you might have a kid running round somewhere. Probably good that you didn't. I'm proud of you for havin' self control.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

as a jw i thought wearing uncomfortable panty hose was a requirement for everlasting life.

And never, no never show up in backless shoes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit