What is talk #45?

by z 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• z
    z
    I like the look of this... I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!!

I think he will dismiss all of it he is F*** hard core but I’m working on it I’ll let you know tomorrow

• z
    z

Here we go so. I handed to him the entire talk outline from you guys he was shocked turn redwell this is not excitedly the talk allot is but not all” so I said what not? “Well I’ll look at this and will let you know” I already heard this answer before “how did you get it? And form where?” you know form JWD.com and I know some alder here and co I have lots of friend “you know this is apostate site you should no go there” really? And who say so your f**** WTS the cult “we are not cult” yes you are do "you know what definition of cult is?” I sure know look at yourself you worship this F***** old ass hole in Brooklyn who tell you that the rest of the world is drag’s sex (I need it lol) and $$$$ and we all going to be dead for you to survived with f*** smile like in your magazine? And you are not part of this world, so what about me? You can’t be friend with me or even talk to me right? (I employ him so he need the $$$ if he will not see me no $$$$) “I can’t associate with you but we can be friend “(WTF this s***? Can someone help me here? ) we argued for 2.5hr the rest will continue .

• z
    z

So you can’t associate with me so if I become JW? “This will be great.” this will never happened I radar pull my nails than be a cultist. This was going on and on .I asked him if the governing ass hole know Jehovah and are the mouthpiece and if so why the big A didn’t come like the say so? Like 1914, 1928, 1938, and 1975. when just before your mother joint this f***** cult?” you know the are human and aren’t perfect and this was miscalculated but Armageddon is coming soon.” right shit the promised your mother that you will not need higher education coz A is here just around the corner look where you are your mum is old and you have no education hardly income no olds age saving what you goanna do when you old and need $$$$$? And to become alder you need to have Windowlage wash to become one???? He had no answer. I asked him if Noah ark was big to have the entire animal on and if so he needed ark bigger than N.Y city to have all on, and after, Noah just draped the Kangaroo in Australia better place for them was he said that J continued creating more and more animal. So J didn’t create the world in 6 days? This just kill me to listen to adult men talk like that

• Quotes
    Quotes

Sounds like you had an interesting conversation, Z.

Ask your friend if he thinks that Jesus chose this religion in 1919, above all others, to be his spokesman, because they were the slave delivering food at the proper time.

When he says yes, ask him to outline exactly *WHAT* they believed in 1919 that put them above all other religions.

If he does his homework (he won't) he'll find that the vast majority of things NOW believed, were NOT believed then. The remaining things are/were NOT UNIQUE to JWs/WTS/IBSA.

There is not proof of their divine appointment. And until you remove their divine approval from JWs thinking, nothing you say will have any result.

~Quotes, of the "JWs tell lies, Apostates tell truth" class

• z
    z

Thx Q at one point he said the are new religion and the learn every day new LIGHT I asked if old light is not valid ……. Cuz every so often the new brighter light come along

But 4 sure I’m going to ask him. He have no choice but listen to me I’m his income lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit