What is talk #45?

by z 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• z
    z

My friend (MS) is going to give talk #45 I told him it was posted here he said not possible because each congregation have different talk so this is not possible and the net is all BS and we know nothing here all we post is just to undermine the WTS so if someone know what is talk #45 pls pls post it so I can show him we have the TRUTH
    Thx Z

• blondie
    blondie

I have a website at home with the talks on it. #45 is the same in all congregations of JWs (English anyway).

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

They all have the same outline, I don't know what your MS friend is on about.

Sorry though, I don't have it.

Kwin

• TheListener
    TheListener

It's talk #4. and it's 5 minutes long. If Blondie doesn't beat me to it I'll post the title. It's the same for every congregation in the U.S. Branch. The entire ministry school schedule is published in the KM near the end of the summer for the next year. That way there is no deviation nor worry of not knowing what to read by the dubs.

• z
    z
    I have a website at home with the talks on it. #45 is the same in all congregations of JWs (English anyway).

Yes I know is the same but not all have it in the same time he will have the talk this Sunday so if you have this talk posted will be great way to show that I know what is going on thx blondie

Z

• TheListener
    TheListener

Ooops. I thought you meant #4 on the TMS. Not outline #45 for the public talks. My bad.

• z
    z

It's talk #4. and it's 5 minutes long.

He said his talk is 45 min long and the talk is#45

• z
    z

So no one have this F**** talk? If you do pls help me have it.
    He is not working for the next days so he can study. What a freaking cult

• luna2
    luna2

Sounds like blondie will be able to post it for you when she gets home. I assume she's at work, so you'll prolly have to wait until she makes it home this evening, z....unless you want to google for it. She says it's a website.

• lawrence
    lawrence

All the talks are the same, so who cares? #45, #55, #69, all the same. Your friend may need to rehearse a few dozen times in front of you, you'll know the title then. Same material, #45, #55, #69. Same material. This week #45's title is, "Why Jehovah?" Now you're ready for dress rehearsals, cue cards, and a tape recorder to analyze the sound to the word - WHY? #45, over and over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit