What is talk #45?

by z 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• z
    z
    I'd love to see the look on your friend's face when you hand him the talk outline and scriptural references, all printed up.

This is why I’m asking you guy thx so much this is going to be so much fun lol you are all the best thx blondie,VM44,Quotes(hope your site will be on forever) and all of you

I would be interested in hearing what the friend has to say...

And so am I .going to see him tomorrow night will let you know .but I think he will say this is all apostasy and we are blinded by Satan. I already told him about the UN chilled molestation ……..and all I learn here and boy this open my eyes. this cult scare this shit out of me but on the other hand he is so nice and naïve married no kids cous the end is right around the corner (ya shit) his wife is house cleaner and of course she pioneer (this will help him to be alder) so I’m trying to help him see the truth with all your help thx again .(by the way I was never JW )

Z

• z
    z

evil JW cult keeps the sheep in the dark and feeds them BS

you are right on and this is why I'm here

• nowisee
    nowisee

z --

i love that you will be appropriately armed with this info. thx for helping to enlighten us all.

to those in the know --

does wts really outline and program all public talks now? i left in '76. but certainly my father composed his own talks, did voluminous research doing so. and i am quite sure my first husband did same, at least to some degree.

i guess they want to make sure no deviation from "official" views.

the mind-control is so appalling.

• z
    z

6 Many today herald higher education as one of the keys to the future "good life." One former

Ya S*** better go door to door and Jehovah will provide is this is f**kig joke ?
    WTF
    don’t go to school?

• z
    z

6 Many today herald higher education as one of the keys to the future "good life." One former U.S. state governor even called such schooling "a necessity for strength, fulfillment and survival." Is it really? Well, 846 graduates from a prestigious university compiled a "class report" about how they were faring ten years after being graduated. "While jolly good cheer spreads through the report," observed one class member, "there is an underlay of pessimism, bitterness and even despair." After 25 years, one graduate had achieved "certain financial goals," but he admitted: "The failures in my own personal life so outnumber the successes that both will mercifully go unreported." Is this the best that life offers?
    Ya S*** better go door to door and Jehovah will provide is this is f**kig joke ?WTF don’t go to school?

• gumby
    gumby
    I told him it was posted here he said not possible because each congregation have different talk

Sounds to me all your friend meant was that it was impossible for others not associated with HIS hall to know what talk his hall was giving on any given Sunday. He's correct. All the talk outlines(there are several) are the same for each congregation.....but ANY of these outlines can be chosen by a speaker to give as long as it wasn't given too recently.

I also don't see why it would be hard for him to believe former elders do not have copies of the talks they gave when they were active elders. I have all my talks I used to give ...and I have the Pay Attention to the Flock" books. Big deal.

Don't count on your friend to lose his religion because you produce talk #45 outline.......but .....................stranger things have happened

Gumby

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    nowisee wrote:
    does wts really outline and program all public talks now? i left in '76. but certainly my father composed his own talks, did voluminous research doing so. and i am quite sure my first husband did same, at least to some degree.

From what I gathered from my dad, who was an elder at the time, the practice of brothers writing their own public talks was ended in the 'big chill' that happened in the early 80's.

• z
    z

12 Many today worship sex, pleasure, riches, and higher education with the same intensity that the ancient Ephesians did Artemis. (Matthew 6:24; Ephesians 5:3-5; Philippians 3:19) However, those pursuing godly devotion enjoy a superior quality of life. "I look at the kids I used to run around with before I began to study the Bible," reports one 24-year-old Christian. "Half of them are in jail. Most are on drugs, and many of the girls have illegitimate babies. Their lives are a mess. Several are even dead. I am so thankful to be able to look at my life and be proud of what I see." Other Christian youths heartily agree!
    13 Those who live with godly devotion have the treasure of the ministry. (2 Corinthians 4:1, 7; 2 Timothy 4:5) This provides real purpose and challenge. Rather than the pseudo excitement of some fictional TV or movie drama, Christians involved in the ministry visit the homes of real people to help them. They deal also with real problems. What indescribable joy as they see people who have lived immoral, violent, or hopeless lives respond to Bible instruction and put away former bad habits, develop self-respect, and serve Jehovah. No other career is as meaningful or produces such lasting good!

Boy I sure miss all the fun espe12 Many today worship sex, pleasure, riches, and higher education with the same intensity that the ancient Ephesians did Artemis. (Matthew 6:24; Ephesians 5:3-5; Philippians 3:19) However, those pursuing godly devotion enjoy a superior quality of life. "I look at the kids I used to run around with before I began to study the Bible," reports one 24-year-old Christian. "Half of them are in jail. Most are on drugs, and many of the girls have illegitimate babies. Their lives are a mess. Several are even dead. I am so thankful to be able to look at my life and be proud of what I see." Other Christian youths heartily agree!
    13 Those who live with godly devotion have the treasure of the ministry. (2 Corinthians 4:1, 7; 2 Timothy 4:5) This provides real purpose and challenge. Rather than the pseudo excitement of some fictional TV or movie drama, Christians involved in the ministry visit the homes of real people to help them. They deal also with real problems. What indescribable joy as they see people who have lived immoral, violent, or hopeless lives respond to Bible instruction and put away former bad habits, develop self-respect, and serve Jehovah. No other career is as meaningful or produces such lasting good!

Did I miss all the fun? (SEX lol) where was I? maybe after the big A I’ll have it WTF

Ok no college too let next life

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I like the look of this... I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!!

• Gozz
    Gozz

Blondie,

thanks for those links!

More material for my Wathtower e-library. The self-serving, ridiculous old men! Why don't they make the stuff available to all JW on the CD?! Looks like the site is maintained by a loyal JW; we'll see how soon its going to get shut down now. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit