GREEN DAY ...

by talesin 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• Valis
    Valis
    I can see it now...Heavy Cleetus... ahahaha

First album would be Ghetto Done!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well to appeal to the poor people who love hot beats... I think I call myself DI$COUNT$. My first album will be called $AVING$

• talesin
    talesin

Yes. And by going with them, you show that you are a MAN. They are petty, so what? They know no better, and remember, that it is likely that at least half of them were molested ... YOU are the one with the smarts, so protect them ... it's not their fault, and maybe, just MAYBE, one of them will be like I was, and will learn from you ... hmmm...

'Acting Out' behaviour is typical, and as a person, it is our responsibility to care for these ones who have been victimised and are unaware ... Richie, I would have been so happy to have a guy like you as a friend when I was a young JW gurl. And I did, and those guys still remain dear to my heart, even though I can't have them in my life right now. : D

t

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Green Day is so....1994!

And still rock...

I am surprised and thought you had more taste than Jessica Simpson, Brooke!!...tut tut...

DB74

• upside/down
    upside/down

GreenDay.......cranks!

u/d (of the brain stew class)

• kls
    kls
    kls,

Think ,,, ZZ Top, Cheap Sunglasses ... that is another of my 'theme songs'. Fits, huh?

Also, Def Leppard, the line ... "Demolition woman, can I be ur man?" LMAO, I love that song, and Hysteria is one of my all-time TOP TEN.

t

ZZ Top , Sharp dressed man,awww yes and all the above

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

And I should read threads properly before I respond...sorry Brooke...

Now come on prove it....what music you listening to lately?

DB74

• undercover
    undercover

ya'll go on to the Green Day concert with RR...I'll go see Jessica with Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

They are not bad....I don't get into them as I did when I was 14.

I am somewhat glad they didn't change with music eras and still sound like Green Day.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Arcade Fire

Decemberists (have to get into them)

Days of the New

Cold Play(sorry to those who don't)

Seether

etc......

Brooke

Share this

Google+