GREEN DAY ...

by talesin 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

kls,

Think ,,, ZZ Top, Cheap Sunglasses ... that is another of my 'theme songs'. Fits, huh?

Also, Def Leppard, the line ... "Demolition woman, can I be ur man?" LMAO, I love that song, and Hysteria is one of my all-time TOP TEN.

t

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

funny you should mention Green Day...

a young sister in my congregation is organzing a group to go to the Green Day concert in Raleigh...

No one has parents going... and I think it will be funny to see what happens... a bunch of poser punks jumping around in a mosh pit... getting the crap beat out of them...

• talesin
    talesin
    I still have yet to check out Green Day's first two albums (the ones before Dookie).

Yah, I know what you mean!

I can never get the tunes to play on your website, that's why I haven't sent in a comment.

t

* see, you thought I didn't try, right? ((HUG)), fix it! .... lol,,, :D *

lol,,, NOS! They are playing the Headpins right now on the radio... we are having a 'moment'! I am a Darby Mills fan, too. :)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Was only saying this the other day....Greenday rock!

For me 'good riddance' is one of my favourites but every track on American Idiot is amazing...I have mental note to try and get more albums of theirs although not had a chance as yet.

DB74

• talesin
    talesin

Richie,

Why don't you go with them? You know, it may be the one innocent JW gurl that gets raped or something at that concert,,, pity them, but protect! You are one of the good guys, be pro-active. :)

xo

tal

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Why don't you go with them? You know, it may be the one innocent JW gurl that gets raped or something at that concert,,, pity them, but protect! You are one of the good guys, be pro-active. :)

Thats the only reason I was invited.

For security. Which is fine, as long as they say "will you watch out for us?" . But not when they expect me to pay 30 bucks to blow an evening making sure they don't get hurt...

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    But not when they expect me to pay 30 bucks to blow an evening making sure they don't get hurt...

hehe I agree Richie...get em to pay for your ticket...security costs you know...hehe.

You might even enjoy it!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    You might even enjoy it!!!

Not green day... I got over my goth days many years ago...

Now I'm true to myself, and listen to country, and rap.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Green Day is so....1994!

It's the middle of 2005. Go Jessica Simpson!!!!!(lol.... I am a loser) yes I was kidding I do have some other taste.

Brooke

• undercover
    undercover
    Not green day... I got over my goth days many years ago...

Green Day....goth? not hardly...just rehashed punk.

Now I'm true to myself, and listen to country, and rap.

country rap...the next new music wave to sweep the nation...you could be the next new star...I can see it now...Heavy Cleetus... ahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit