by talesin 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, Jonsey, I think your're right! yowsa, gurl! tks. :D

eek, I'm a bit tipsy. heheheh

t

• talesin
    talesin

kls, NO, NO, NO Puh-zeeze!!! Give me some AC/DC!!!

:)]

• talesin
    talesin

Or, Natilie Merchant,,, I'm a ... (you know) *sigh* help me out folks out here ..

t

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Tale.. lol I was just listening to Sheryl Crow's greatest hits, its awesome! It's no AC/DC, but it's not bad!

GBL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'll take R.E.M. or Live. I used to have a major thing for Michael Stipe when he was younger and still had his curly hair. Still get dizzy watching Ed K. though. I don't care if Michael likes boys and girls, I thought he was beautiful. He's gotten stranger though as he ages.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

never been a huge fan

did like -time of your life- or was it called good riddance

but recently heard boulavard coupled with holiday

and love wake me up when september comes

so if anyone can recommend other green day songs of that ilk i would listen some more

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Basket Case on their Dookie album was amazing. I like their new album too.

• talesin
    talesin

GBL

Sheryl Crow is good, yah. I'm with you there, buddy! Her voice is instantly recognizable, and I would love to hear her 'in person'. Edit: Plus, she writes most of her own stuff, and she is HOT. :) lol, man would that be a concert!??!

Paul,

Yes, Dookie, that was their first concert tour here, about 97, neh? I'm rather disappointed they have sold out with no shame; I tend to have a bit higher expectations of punk bands, even if they are post-modern, commercialized, semi-punkers. :( Oh, well, I guess everyone can't be NEIL YOUNG. heheh Or Henry Rollins! :)

t

• talesin
    talesin

tij,

A decade from now, folks will be saying "yes, you remember his first album?", and talking about your music on a discussion board. The song-writing partnership will be fodder for the gossip mills, and we will be saying "I knew him when ..."

t

• talesin
    talesin

Flyin'

I was a latecomer with REM, but now a big fan. When I saw their video for what I call "The Suicide Song", I was hooked! (you know the one ... hold on!,,, everybody cries ...) I went back and got all their 'old' stuff, and totally OD'd on them... as usual, you are so right ...

xo

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit