How fortunate we are!!!

by gringojj 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gringojj
    gringojj

The moth!!!!!!!!!!! Wondeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

And beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually if a moth is beautiful, what would you say a butterfly is? Resplendent? I always thought moths were somewhat bland looking. I prefer the butterfly anyday. Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Actually, I have seen more variety and resplendant moths than butterflies. Spectacular!!! How fortunate we are!

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

LMAO Seriously.the .best.thread.ever. *My mother, when I was in 6th grade used to help me write all my school reports and we would use the Awake as a resource and I kept my old school reports, still have them and reading them now, I realize that my mother totally had me writing in the same style haha! 'Our Friend the Fruit Bat' etc... I feel in a word.....resplendent!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Fleet-Footed, Flightless, and Fascinating—The Ostrich

I want to hear Sylvester the cat say that line.

How lucky fortunate we are!!!!

steve

• gringojj
    gringojj

The origin of this thread has deep meaning for me. It was about a year ago when my wife first introduced me to jw beliefs. The first thing we did was go on the official site. I remember not knowing anything about what they believed, but down in the right hand corner of the screen were the words "The Quetzal-The resplendent bird" and I thought what in the hell does that have to do with thier religion? After a year or so of investigation I came to my conclusion. Absolutely nothing. But it my quest to find out what the relationship between the quetzal and wts was, I learned so much about how crazy they were that in the end I guess it makes perfect sense. The quetzal is on the wts website because it has nothing to do with them. The quetzal question has come full circle.

Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

I think this thread may be dying out despite my attempts to keep it going.

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, no! It's not dying ...

I just got out my marabou scarf and was going to wear it. It makes me feel ... resplendent !!!!!!

How fortunate I am to have a marabou scarf!!!!!

t

• gringojj
    gringojj

A marabou scarf? I am afraid you have misjudged the marabou. It is the misjudged bird!!!!! Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit