How fortunate we are!!!

by gringojj 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gringojj
    gringojj

Great question Brenda! How fortunate we have the theocratically appointed fds here on earth who has been chosen by Jesus himself and who are so willing to answer all questions we have!! And the answer to your question is yes!! Yes!!! You can be an apostate to a publishing company if that publishing company solely contains the fds as chosen by Jesus in 1919 as predicted in the bible!!!!! We are so fortunate that we know this publishing company contains the fds because it was prophesised in the bible!!!!!! How fortunate we are!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

How fortunate we are to know that the Marabou is the misjudged bird!!! How fortunate!!! I should know never to judge a bird until I have consulted with the fds class here on earth who have been thecratically apointed by Jesus in 1919 and contained in the watchtower bible and tract society of ny(trademark). Yes how truly fortunate we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

gringojj,

I was wondering, how would you describe that bird?

W.Once

• gringojj
    gringojj

Its misjudged!!!!!!!!!! A misjudged bird!!!!!!!!!!! If i said it was resplendent, I would be misjudging it!!!!!!!! I describe things not how I see them, but the way the fds contained only in the watchtower bible and tract society of brooklyn(trademark) tells me to see them!!!!!!! How fortunate we are!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Do not misjudge this bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

ROFL!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

I now have an avatar!!!!!!!!!!! How fortunate I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Yes friends,how fortunate we are. In a word, resplendent.

• Quotes
    Quotes

gringojj, may I comment on your avatar: TRULY RESPLENDENT. Almost birdlike in your beauty.

~Quotes, of the "resplendent" class

P.S. If you say "resplendent" too many times, it doesn't even sound like a word anymore.

• gringojj
    gringojj

To be perfectly honest people, I have no idea what resplendent means. If I had to guess, I would say something along the lines of splendid?, pleasant?, exceptional? I really dont know but its quite fun to say. Resplendent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit