This is what the love of God means

by defd 20 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

The other half of that scripture says that it means to OBSERVE his commandments. What are His commandments? Are we observing them?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Youre a bit late, we just had this discussion a few days ago:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/94288/1.ashx

• JH
    JH

That Watchtower wants us to believe that one of his commandments is to go to 5 meetings a week just to start with...

• trevor
    trevor

Defd

This is a very deep and profound point you have raised. I have observed God’s commandments but not obeyed them.

Is this good enough or will I still be found wanting on the day of judgement?

• defd
    defd

That Watchtower wants us to believe that one of his commandments is to go to 5 meetings a week just to start with...

Going to the meetings couldnt hurt. Jehovahs word is spoken to us there. His spirit is there, provided the people there are doing right. Lots of benefits from going to the meetings. I figure if i can sit and watch 4hrs of tv A DAY veiwing shows that highlight immorality homosexuality violence then the lest i can do is go to the meetings that only requires a little over 4hrs PER WEEK of my time.

• defd
    defd

Defd

This is a very deep and profound point you have raised. I have observed God’s commandments but not obeyed them.

Is this good enough or will I still be found wanting on the day of judgement?

I am not the Judge. You yourself have said you choose not to obey. It has been my experience with not obeying rules, not Just Gods rules and rules, i always suffer the consequences whether it is for the good or for the bad. If you want to take that chance with God it is your choice. He created you with free will.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Jehovahs word is spoken to us there.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard here...

J

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Jehovahs word is spoken to us there.

By use of a sock puppet?

• trevor
    trevor

Defd

Thank you for clearing that up. With so many apostates on this site you are a stabilizing and corrective influence.

You are right about TV too but the God channels are good.

• defd
    defd

Defd

Thank you for clearing that up. With so many apostates on this site you are a stabilizing and corrective influence.

You are right about TV too but the God channels are good.

Very funny And JUDGING,( yes im judging) from your Master statis here you may be one of the biggest...... With much love D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit