Should dubs sun-bathe?

by bother_forever 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

thats fantastic rebel8....also spewed coffee over my keyboard and monitor.

DB74

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

What you should REALLY ask if you should go nude FAT? Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins. I don't recall nakedness being one of them. But if you are more than 10 lbs overweight you might be accused of one of the sins. That would be bad... <snort>

CG

• jeanniebeanz
  • Valis
    Valis

Dearest brothers and sisters. You clearly forget the early admonitions to regularly engage in air baths for a healthy constitution. How can one enjoy the blessings Jehovah has to offer by way of air baths if one wears adornments such as clothing? Anyone with proper love for the Heavenly Father will go nekkid and carry on in righteousness at all times.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• upside/down
    upside/down

Being in a high-control cult also leads to all sorts of health problems...

Many physical as well as mental probs.

Show me a Dub that ain't "sick"...

u/d (of the drinks alkeehola and eats red meat but makes up for it with good livin..class)

• Dimples
    Dimples
    If you really want to be outside in the sun, it would be best to go to an Elder’s house and spend the time in the backyard listening to Kingdom Melodies and studying for Sunday’s meeting, with the appropriate sun block on of course.

Watch out here it comes....

DIMPLES

• rebel8
    rebel8
    What you should REALLY ask if you should go nude FAT?

On NY state property (including state parks), it is now legal for women to go topless. So far the only women I've seen free-boobing it are the ones whose boobage is in such compliance with gravity that all men want to do is to quickly look away and find somewhere to barf. Haven't seen any overweight people free-boobing it. Yet.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    free-boobing it

hahahahahahahaha....

Good one...reminds me of a silly rhyme...

There was a young lady from Half Moon Bay

Who frequently, naked, would come out and play

But gravitys murder, and to her dismay

As aged the young lady, she put them away...

• sf
    sf

Back in dub-daze {middle 70's}, myself and lots of other sisters sunbathed.

We lived in the valley so we had to drive pretty far just to go to the beach. So instead, we just put up chairs on the front lawn and turned on the hose and sunbathed there.

I did have a close {friend} that had family in La Jolla and we would drive out there to stay the weekends. We went to Bird Rock beach everyday...in bikini's!

Also, my mom started gaining some clout in the cong and we were invited many times to join the higher ranks of brothers and sisters to Balboa Island {Newport Beach} in the summer. The brothers went out in field misery while the sisters and children went to the beach.

It is said that Ted Jaracz actually went out in service with some of the brothers back then, yet it's hard to recall him being there because back then I had no idea who any of the governing body were. It is highly likely I even met him.

HEY TED, I'M SURE READY TO MEET YOU NOW, Brother!

Anyways, the only problem some of the higher rankers had was the type of bathing suit that was worn by some of the sisters, if it covered enough skin.

We got away with the bikini's in La Jolla because no one on the beach knew we were jws.

I sure do remember Tiffanys restaurant though. They made a mean avocado spinach salad. Yum.

After I was dfed and driven out of town by Mother, I actually began worshipping The Sun. Have been ever since.

Those times in La Jolla and Newport Beach basically nurtured my love for The Sun. Perhaps I should have a hint of gratitude. Just a hint.

alt

sKally

• FairMind
    FairMind

The Golden Age 1933 September 13 p.777

Is it fair to criticize the WTS for something they said in 1933 that was a misconception of just about everybody, JW or not? I'm not defending the WTS for the many things they have done that justly deserve criticism. However, to criticize anyone unfairly diminishes the impact of criticism justly deserved.

FairMind of the know it all class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit