Read the Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom

by toladest 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Ask him why the WT's own web site had a pic of the headquarters building and it had a sign "MAXTOWER" on it. I don't know if it's still up on the site, but I saved it to my hard drive if you want it.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    This is a single verse from the bible followed by a whole paragraph taken from last years watchtower

Are you sure Crumpet? I have never heard this before? Anyone else have any views on this?

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

DB74 did you not do the studying of the days text in the book called Examining the Scriptures Daily before going out on the service. They also do at the begining of every days assembly sessions and you are supposed to do it as a family over breakfast. OPur family did it without fail! It used to be in teh Yearbook but then the yearbook and the days text got separated into two books around the beginning of the 90's.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I remember it well but didnt realise that it was actually taken from the years previous watchtower...thats the part that confused me...is there anywhere in the Examining the Scriptures Daily which makes reference to the watchtower? I'm sorry it has been a while..

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit