PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!! Disfellowshiped without a meeting with elders?!?!?!

by chok 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, chok/Natasha!

The watchtower's goal is to allow no dignified exit. Good for you for trying.

About the letter, keep it short, hint at your doubts, don't spill your guts. The curious and the caring will call and ask for details. Leave it open for them to reach out to you.

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Wow, they've gotten militant since I left! I haven't heard anything from my sister about this re: me (the last meeting I ever attended was when they announced my reinstatement). I wasn't aware that there had been any changes in this area.

I suppose this is more 'New Light' to which I'm no longer privy.

• martorii
    martorii

I heard that in March of this year there was a new book 'Organized to accomplish our ministry'. Actually a new edition, replacing the old one. And according to instructions in this new book, the elders can disfellowship a member without a commettee

• garybuss
    garybuss

If the elders are going to go for a confrontation, take control and write them up for being mean and unchristian.

Elders of the XXXXXX Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses
    Dear Brothers ,
    Due to your unloving behavior observed by two witnesses, and because of the confirmed compromises and worldly associations of the Watch Tower Society, I am disassociating you until you make amends to me and my family personally. I am disassociating the Watch Tower Society until they confess and make amends publicly.
    Please contact me when you wish to discuss steps to seek reinstatement.
    Sincerely,

Send them the letter by registered mail and publish it in the local daily paper. IF they ever make contact, JUST make their repentance the ONLY topic. Name elders in the letter is better. Take control! Stand up to these people. They hate publicity. Take your fights with them public. If your relatives shun you, be glad to be rid of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit