by DannyBloem 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

In WTS pubs we always here the experiences like:

1) Dub gets Job because of honesty

2) Dub praying for something and just get it next day

3) Dub finds wallet, returns it and bla bla bla

4) great field service experiences etc.

Does anyone has a opposite experience. Where just the opposite happened what should have happened?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

it's funny Danny,

all of the stuff you mention happen to many JWs all the time. but what you never hear anything about are the non blessings. the unanswered prayers. these have a much higher pecentage of occurance, of course. but when something good happens, well then "PRAISE JAH YOU PEOPLES!"

and yes, now that i think of it, the exact opposite of what i prayed for has happened to me many times. i always just told myself that it was because jehovah knew best for me. what a crock!

if i ever accomplished anything that i prayed for, it was because i turned it into a self-fulfilling prophecy!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Years ago a dub that was a ms sold to a young JW girl a car while knowing that it had a major fault and the poor girl lost a lot of money to fix it about $1000.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Yes that is what I mean.

I never do business with JW's. The only negative experiences I have is with JW's. Lost 15000 us$ to one...

surprice that you never hear those experiences.

For example: I knew a brother who commited suicide. Can't talk about it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Did this JW kill himself because he got ripped off by another jW?

Jehovah doesn't seem to answer the prayers of disadvantaged JWs even their better off brethern don't seem to get inspired to help them.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

No I was the one getting ripped off.

The one killed himself because of family problems. Not really JW related problems IMO

• loosie
    loosie

How about Christian Longo.

What should have happened according to the dubs. Christian should have gone to every meeting and got reinstated. And everybody lives happily ever after.

Instead reality is he killed his whole family and now he's in prison for life.

No one talks about that one.

• toladest
    toladest

Yeah I (an evil apostate) found a wallet that belonged to a JW (could tell because of the "No Blood" card in the wallet) and I returned it with all it's contents.

Wow, weird huh.

heeheeheehee

• Tez
    Tez

Yes! the time a JW threw a brick through my Mum and Step dad's window! Took some sorting out I can tell you. Though I felt sorry for him at the time, mum was a spiritualist and he lived in flat above, kept hearing banging, morning, noon and night! in the end out of sheer desperation (and bless him he wasn't the brightest spark going) he threw this brick throught their window!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

A lot of witnesses are takers -so perhaps they view that as Jehovah blessing them. I for one was a giver & a giver & a giver. I must say sometimes when I prayed for strength or something along those lines I felt better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit