Doh! wife is about to hear the trololol song

by freemindfade 33 Replies latest social humour

• cappytan
    cappytan
    ...even if this turned out not to be the truth, he still feels its the best way to live...

I think the philosophy of trying to live a moral life, not cheating on your wife, not being a liar, honoring your parents, loving your neighbor, etc. isΒ the best way to live.Β 

However, there's a huge difference between living a life as described above and being a slave for a publishing organization.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I purposely encouraged my 'totally in' wife (and daughter) to have a look at the trolley song. I mentioned that a brother said it was 'different'. We then skipped to the end of the broadcast to see my wife's reaction. I asked what she thought. She said 'it sounds like a Disney song!' I said yeah....I was expecting willy wonka to pop up on the screen :-)
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And that is the problem...while most will SAY that it seems a little silly or strange, that is a FAR cry from them laughing at, or denouncing the organization as being stupid!

Sadly, they just swallow it all up and say things like "oh well, I'm sure the GB knew what they were doing etc"

• finally awake
    finally awake
    OMG the cart song is ridiculous!
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Sad to go through life thinking the only thing that keeps you from being a depraved monster is that you have to go to meetings each week and you will be kicked out if you don't follow the rules.

Even if it is false they think it worth wasting their whole existance serving the organization?

Too pathetic.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Not sure if seeing his Soviet-ski-esque face is really doing my brain any good ,

Ouch !

My piles are playing up again !

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    In a previous thread I wrote that I felt as if I had been auricularly sodomized after hearing that doggerel. It has the so bad its good feeling of something produced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, only without any of the irony, which also makes it a bit creepy. Did somebody put ecstasy into the music departments coffee?. We all know carts don't have souls.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The cart song is terrific!! The kids love it🌟

JWs 2014/2015 have the Trolleycart song!!β˜‘ Yay

This is a very exciting time for JWs; they have the trolley song video, the leaked Happy@Bethel video, JWtv "programming"(πŸ˜‰) the jw logo to worship, the jworg site, and the end is very near...the end is so close.... the end is coming...s..o..o..n...and....when the end of construction is finally here ... the new Headquarters in Warwick will be open. 🍌🍌🍌

• Zoos
    Zoos
    THE GOVERNING BODY will decide what is ridiculous, NOT the rank and file, and certainly not the apostates.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Stay tuned next month for the singing IPad used in service!

Or the month after for the singing coffee thermos used for 10 minute coffee stops out of the back of a car while doing calls....

Or the singing blackboard at the Kingdom Hall!

OR THE BEST ONE:

The singing contribution boxes!!! (Now come on GB, when you do this one, I want royalties for every contribution put in because of this song idea!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit