Doh! wife is about to hear the trololol song

by freemindfade 33 Replies latest social humour

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Doh! here I sit on my laptop on this site, while the wife is watching DubTV over there, she is watching the Feb one with trololololy song at the end... I am trying to hold back my laughter because I know it is coming soon! How will she react??? Will she turn it off because she is embarrassed to listen to it in front of me??? If she only knew I already heard it. 

I sent just the video to my brother yesterday, he is solid weak but solid, like he used to be an elder, now he does very little misses lots of meetings but would never ever say its not the truth. I sent the video to him. He didn't say anything, later I asked him what he thought. He thought it was a spoof...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Need to get that terrible trolly song out of your brain? I suggest this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

She just sat through it 

No comment no nothing... The Cult Force is strong with this one. 

She is probably wondering why I am saying nothing about how stupid it sounds, now she will be suspicious... but its almost too easy like shooting fish in a barrel

• millie210
    millie210

Well........your poor wife!

I didnt know whether to laugh or cry when I first saw the video. I was embarrassed for them.

I am curious to know how it effects others.

Of course, I am hoping that others are not impressed positively by it but my sister was (sigh).

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I seriously  believe it has to at the VERY LEAST make them scratch their heads. My brother was like what? That was real? Then he said well back to the drawing board. I don't push to hard with him we have good conversations but if I get too far apostate he shuts down
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    What is the original name of the song and the original info on it? 
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    DEEP IN THE CULT......SHE IS.......as yoda might say.....; )
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    brandnew

She is a regular pioneer for many years PLUS LDC or whatever it is called now. She is seriously on the darkside. 
    It makes me sad too because she has all her chips invested in this, so as the org get more ridiculous i feel bad for her because she can't let go of the hope there is one absolute truth. Also I remember her coming home crying when we were in NYC because the elders thought she put in too many RBC hours and told her she made all these mistakes and didn't get her time, and I am in my mind like "WAKE UP". One was higher up too who works with the gb, he had to break her heart and make her feel all the work she does wasn't enough.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I can't believe she didn't say anything! I mean you would at least expect a reaction one way or another. 
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Here is the real version.  If there is ever an Anchorman 3 made, Ron Burgundy should have a scene doing this song lol.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM#t=72

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit