Doh! wife is about to hear the trololol song

by freemindfade 33 Replies latest social humour

• brandnew
    brandnew

@freemindfade.....well that higher up lame gb wanna be , might need a readjustment.....ya know...physical one....

Sheeeeewt, make my girl cry.....expect me knockin on your door.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

later I asked him what he thought. He thought it was a spoof...

That's exactly what my wife said about the Caleb & Sparlock video.  She accused some mentally diseased apostate of producing it to discredit the Witnesses. A week later she got the CD. 

She has since awakened.  I'm convinced that kind of silly azz shit has helped her eyes to open.

Doc

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    DesirousOfChange  you are lucky, I think the'll stick with this madness till the end. No matter who weird it gets she feels its the only way she'll see a lost loved one again. So she'll stick it out. 
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    Come on guy's this can't be real?  If this is true I feel they have really lost all sense of reality.  My Dad must be rolling in his grave.  Still Totally ADD
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I figure it this way... if she thought is was good she would have said so.

Therefore, her 'non reaction' means she thinks it's crap but doesn't want to say.

• blondie
    blondie
    Even a solid jw felt this was strange they would never say it to anyone that was negative about the WTS...unless it was a trusted jw friend.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I remember one elder that used to say something from the stage that would piss me off for many different reasons, he would say "even if this turned out not to be the truth, he still feels its the best way to live and he's lived a good life" I think that is crap! But many I think have that thought in the back of their minds that maybe none of this is true, but I gotta try just in case, and I am not really missing anything anyway. Such a waste
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

We ought to have the actual video that really formed part of the Feb. tv performance. It is enough to make one think that they have lost their marbles.........

Even the dubs I was talking to last week were sought of guarded in their comment (They normally gush praise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI1Ejx1y0GI

• sir82
    sir82

he would say "even if this turned out not to be the truth, he still feels its the best way to live and he's lived a good life" I

I have heard statements like this a number of times.

I am convinced that everyone who says it has already determined, in their subconscious at least, that it is "not the truth", and they are just trying to justify their inaction.

• One Last Kiss
    One Last Kiss

What in blue blazes?! Finally watched the vid - can safely say Mrs freemindfade stayed silent because she was too shocked and couldn't find the words!

On my Uni's open days they use stands to display undergrad prospectuses, gonna suggest they release a song about them & see how long it takes to have me sectioned o.o

Fingers crossed your wife finds the strength to face the crazy reality of this 'religion'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit