CO says not to read anything on here. So here I am. Hello

by ocsrf 54 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Glad you decided to check the site out. It can be so liberating to learn you're not alone. So many have went before us and hopefully many will follow our footsteps out of the org.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ah....that's a little something to know about you, ocsrf. Tell us what's going on with you right now and what you think of this forum and the people on it. Besides what the CO said about JWD, what else has brought you here in addition to 1914 debacle? There must be more. Where ya from?

Welcome to JWD, btw!

Frannie

• shera
    shera

Gald your here!

Welcome!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Welcome, we love free thinkers! So did the CO say that at a convention or in the KH? It's funny, the more they say it, the more people drop by! I used to think coming to a site like this would be the ultimate sin and there would be awful things. Now it's just laughable.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Glad you found us... and listened to yourself.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• skyman
    skyman

Welcome!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome! I am new here as well. I f you think the change of the 1914 date is something, you ought to read 'Raymond Franz's' two books called "Crisis Of Conscience" and "In Search Of Christian Freedom". They are real eye openers. Raymond Franz used to be on of the Governing Body. Thanks Yvonne

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome ocsrf!

DY

• kls
    kls

Hello and welcome Don't be ascared to post we don't bite

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Welcome. This is a great place, filled with good people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit