CO says not to read anything on here. So here I am. Hello

by ocsrf 54 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome! I hope you stick around and share, everyone here is really great.

• Scully
    Scully

What? You mean you were disobedient to a direct instruction from the CO (WTS representative)?

Good for you!! and Welcome!!

The tighter they grip, the more slip through their fingers....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Glad you are here. A lot of guys on here have so much knowledge & the nice thing is that they get the brain working - I've had some serious rethinks after reading some posts. Another good thing on here is that you are free to express yourself - sure expect debate but everyone respects each other & there's nothing wrong with healthy debate.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

You'll find the people here to be more like 'brothers and sisters' than those at the KH. Here we can speak freely - no elderettes on patrol (a few trolls trying to bring us back into the fold, or shame us, show us up, or whatever the h**l their motives are). You can be sure that whatever you've been through in the b0rg, somebody here understands.

WELCOME, again .

Tam

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Good Morning!

Great to see you still have a thought of your own. Hope you stick around a bit!

Decki

• I quit!
    I quit!

CO says not to read anything on here. ahh what does he know?

Nice to meet you.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, the jws are indeed a lot that's very difficult to please whatever you do is barely enough, and they do change their doctrines so often that one can see they don't have a clue, it's a funny god that directs the fds he can't give them the right info from the start.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Care to tell us more about the 1914 changes that affected you?

Cheers, Ozzie (freedom lovers class)

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• Mary
    Mary

Welcome to the board.........funnily enough, it was the Organization that was also instrumental in me finding my way here. Had they not ever mentioned "apostates on the Internet", I would have never had a clue that there were sites like this on here. And of course, the best way you can get Witnesses to check out sites like this is to tell them to "stay away" from it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board!!

Maybe we should have a poll on how many felt worthless as a teen being raised in the borg?

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit