Frannie Banannie
    I really like self-abuse

No wonder you have blue balls, Sith!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Else!

• Sith
    Sith

Blue Balls is not a laughing matter, Frannie. It's a medical condition, although "blue balls" is not the technical term. Personally, I don't like doctors, so I've tried to take matters into my own hand(s). It's not the same

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I apologize if you were offended, Sith....I was really laughing at the idea of you liking self-abuse, yanno. Sorreeeeeee.

Frannie

• Sith
    Sith

Me? Offended? That puts the shoe on the other foot. I don't get many apologies here. Thanks, Frannie
    I may have mis-spoke. I LOVE self-abuse. My right hand never wants to talk about my feelings and if it ever does, I've got my left. Heaven help me if they ever meet. I'll be caught in the middle

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Sith

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I had an Ewok book that I bought. My dad said they practiced witchcraft, therefore the book was demonized and I had to destroy it. I said, well I'll just sell the book to someone at school and buy something else. He said the demon would transfer into whatever it was I was going to buy because that's how demons worked and I had to destroy the book.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Kwin, were you allowed to watch Star Wars? Or was it just the Ewoks?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Oh, my dad liked Star Wars, so that was ok! Just not the Ewoks.

Kwin

• 9thWonder
    9thWonder

We couldn't watch Scooby Doo because it had ghosts. We couldn't eat Lucky Charms because we didn't believe in luck. And, oh, we couldn't watch the Exorcist... I swear I still can't watch that to this day, but that's because I was so scared of it as a child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit