Is It Me Or Are There A Ton Of New Posters On This Month???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

If it is like most message boards, there is always a influx of new people and an exit of others who got what they wanted and left. Don't forget about those who leave angry predicting the end to the board, that is something I am sure is seen here too. If not, then it is not a normal message board. I like this place, although I am surprised how when I debated people and got stern, they called me a troll and told me to move no.

"I don't play nice with others!"

• tdogg
    tdogg

Welcome new folks, but for the love of god (its just an expression), please dont post just to get your rating class higher! This is not like counting your magazine placements!

• melmoth
    melmoth

tdogg: OK

• Bas
    Bas

WOW, this board grows so fast!! we must have the 20 000th member by the first half on next year, or were we there already? oh anyway, welcom to all the NuB's

• Mary
    Mary
    Minimus said: I've been on a mini vacation and lately I've seen mostly "newbies" posting. This place changes sooo quickly, it's amazing!!!

Yes Minimus, "the little one will become a thousand.......Jehovah will speed it up in His own time."

• minimus
    minimus

Wouldn't it be something if WE were fulfilling Bible prophecy????

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I wish I was a virgin again

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

May I ask why? (nosey aren't I)

• Frog
    Frog
    May I ask why? (nosey aren't I)

...b'cause Mon wants to fulfill bible prophecy all over again silly;) I had a previous loggin on the board a couple of years ago, but stopped posting and forgot about it... have come back in full force, when I was ready to fully stop touching the unclean thing! I embrace my apostateness fully now, and love and need all that feed hear frog x

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

oh, lord! don't start with the "fulfilling bible prophecy"!

and what's wrong with touching the unclean thing? it's kinda fun!

I'm most proud of having successfully steered a guy away from studying with a JW girl by telling him my life story over soda and cigarettes over the course of a few weeks. that was three years ago this summer, and we're getting married in two months. score one for the apostates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit