Is It Me Or Are There A Ton Of New Posters On This Month???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

The Devil inspired apostates are increasing what a disaster for the chaste demon fighting dubs. Or have the apostates beaten to the ground the demon inspired teachings of the borg?

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    That's funny. We are fewer in number, that proves we have god's blessing
    ::::chuckling to self:::::
    That just struck me so funny.

LOL

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yep Jehovah's blessing is on the apostates it seems, we just keep growing at a rapid rate,, what that scripture about that talks about an insignificantly small group becomming a mighty nation.Something about: Who has dispised the day of small things?

I think the Governing Body should be very worried about now?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Shush the GB will now say that the apostates are like a pack of wolves that is hell bent upon harassing them and all the sheepish JWs all of them being people wearing the meek Christian personality.

• Sith
    Sith

Where's the mutton?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Lots of mutton in JW summer assemblies across the country. Maybe even some really meaty GB members.

• zev
    zev
    Emperor = 2000-

dang.... only a few more to go for me

• potleg
    potleg

Hey I just had a thaught ...maybe WE'RE not the apostates. We've just stopped touching the unclean thing...

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I don't think a sincere witness could last reading what's written here. Only those on thier way out; or out, could enjoy this forum. Therefore I agree that most are like me, tired of the "holy than all living things" BS. Free at last, free at last, great god almighty, free at last!

W.Once

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

This place is great, I thought i was the only one in the world who had figured these crooks out, now am part of an international brother-sisterhood or sister-brotherhood whatever is more PC. We all look upto you high post givers, hoping for more wise words to relay to lost relatives still trapedin the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit