Is It Me Or Are There A Ton Of New Posters On This Month???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Rod P
    Rod P

Sometimes it feels like us 'Postates are just talkin' to ourselves.

Then one day we wake up and there's this flood of Newbies on the board. (Hell, I've only been at this since mid-January this year, and I've noticed this phenomenon a lot, especially lately.)

It warms the cockles o' me 'art!

Welcome Newbies! Wish I could shake each of your hands!

Rod P.

• minimus
    minimus

The board is better because the "love of the greater number has cooled off".

• Now What?
    Now What?

Who you callin' a 'newbie'?

• minimus
    minimus

1st poster posters.

• Netty
    Netty
    It just goes to show the Witnesses are losing their hold on their members

YES!! Hallelujah! Or Hallelu somebody, maybe not Jah.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Welcome Newbies!!!!!!

Min,

I think every month for the past year has seen a ton of newies with some hanger-oners and ones that don't post but for a couple of days or weeks.

I think our board has gotten the Governing Body members attention, I would not be surprise if some of our listed member might even be Governing Body members that give a few arguments from time to time.

Maybe even some of those threads where they try to get us to just move on and forget about our JW trauma and try to fluff it off as nothing. As a ploy to get us to tone down our hatred at being decieved and just move on with our lives. Trying to discourage us in our goal to end the deception.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    with some hanger-oners

call me what you must.

<--- hanging around

• greendawn
    greendawn

The more the merrier I am sure the newbies have much to contribute in the battle against the borg.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rich,

You have been quite a welcome hangeroner!! I'm glad you have stuck around.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    The board is better because the "love of the greater number has cooled off".

That's funny. We are fewer in number, that proves we have god's blessing ::::chuckling to self::::: That just struck me so funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit