Is It Me Or Are There A Ton Of New Posters On This Month???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Kwin, I bet when they said don't Google JWs ----that made the newbies want the forbidden fruit even more.

• daystar
    daystar

I've met some of you already. I'm not a recent ex-JW though.

I have noted some discomfort lately (the past three years or so) in some of the long-time Witnesses I know. Most often mentioned is a feeling that elders are two-faced; that when a Witness needs spiritual help, it is rarely offered, and then only cursorily; that there is an "in-crowd" that gets away with many things when the truly meek are pounced upon fiercely when they are stumbled; that there is very little in the way of consistency in disciplinary actions... the list goes on.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    I-bie newbie too-bie

Welcome to Melmoth, Daystar and all the other newbies I've missed!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Warm Welcome to all the NOOBS!

GBL

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Min is spot on.

This years round of DC started a few weeks ago, full of warnings against the internet.

Keep up those warnings - it piques the curiosity of the young.

HB

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I haven't been to this board for 6-8 months. Moving, packing, chasing children, no time. Finally unpacked the last box, and have personal time again. (wahoo for me)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I've been getting contacted by lots of Dubs since the past district convention. I think it really beat the shit out of them spirtually. Maybe that's what's going on.

GBL

• Carol
    Carol

In my case, I've been talking to my brother at lot lately, we've both been receiving, "time is short, the end is close, come back to the truch" phone calls from our mother. We've been talking about his time in Bethel and some of our old friends that didn't fade, they out and out started picketing bethel and the assemblies!

I've visited and read the boards a few times in the past and though I faded a long time ago, I have just recently had the personal resolution to come out and say........I just don't believe enough of it and haven't for a long time to allow it to rule my life!

Thanks for all the welcoming messages to us newbies!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

What a blessing it is to see...

Ah screw it, I can't even do the fake nicey "what a blessing it is sh*t" anymore.

I guess I've become...an...APOSTATE

• minimus
    minimus

Keep 'em comin'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit