Do you judge others...

by jeanniebeanz 63 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

6o9....I remember when I started here on JWD.

You were the first "person" to "tear me a new one". I was blown away by the FORCE with which you slammed me. I was sooo not into this forums mentality. I didn't understand how to "talk" on the Net. You were merciless... Avishai was similar...but we made peace almost immediately and have been "buds" since. I was an "apostate babe"...and yet you baptized me with fire.

I'm glad I hung in there... but many people can't tolerate that kind of berating. I know I can be very abrasive in my comments and I love to "stir the pot" occasionally. It's fun!

And I've read your beef with EF...but there are proper ways to deal with it (already mentioned several times)...

Have a little "faith" in the Administrators...and go back to the 6o9 that I actually learned to like (even though I often disagree).

If EF has done wrong...it'll come out... or you can "forgive" it, and if not "shelve it". It's not my call...either way...this is still JWD...the best place for X-XJW's I know of... If Internet plagiarism is tough to deal with ....try having your kids molested while your wife is committing adultery and giving you the creeping crud...all while in the clutches of a high-control cult that you foolishly actually believed in....(yep..that's me). Come on dude... you can be better than this.

"All things are lawful...but not advantageous"....- A Book of Ancient Jewish Lies and Superstitions.

u/d (of the defaults to "Dad" class)

• talesin
    talesin

U/D

I yam witch-you!

C;mon, six, and anyone else that could use some shakin' up!

tal

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You know what? I'm fucking over people who don't give a shit about honesty.

And some of you will actually be hurt when it sinks in what EvilForce has done to you. I'm washing my hands of it.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I feel confident in telling you that jeannie is a big girl

But I've been losing weight, honest!!

*couldn't resist, class*

Okay, I'll just let everyone duke it out then...I'll just be over here...in my corner...don't mind me...I'm fine...won't say another word...know when my opinion is not wanted...know when to keep my mouth shut...perfectly content to let you shine...don't mind me...lol

J

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

btw,

If Internet plagiarism is tough to deal with ....try having your kids molested while your wife is committing adultery and giving you the creeping crud...all while in the clutches of a high-control cult that you foolishly actually believed in....(yep..that's me). Come on dude... you can be better than this.

u/d, I'm truly sorry that that bad shit happened to you, but I don't have a clue why that (bad personal shit) means that we shouldn't confront this (bad forum shit).

• upside/down
    upside/down

6o9...you're right OK?

But go through the proper channels and wait on J......just kidding... couldn't resist.

Seriously... email the Admin's and do what you said... leave it...

It'll all come out in the wash... you've sounded the warning... now let the wise heed...and the fools rush in..

You can't save the world from this stuff...but you've done what you can.

Peace.

u/d (of the just trying to put perspective on it class)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

6of9.... I was at a movie enjoying life and completely missed your rants. As I said before...hate me fine. If Simon asks me to leave, I will sign off of JWD.com forever and never look back. So if you want me banned take it up with him. But before you bandy "libel" and "slander" about please reread your posts as this is a public forum.

If you prefer to think of me as a straight, overweight, janitor, with 2 kids, and white trash, with an IQ of 85....fine. Makes no dif to me.
    But since we are being 100% honest here...I think it's important to note on June 20th you posted on my Asexuality post..."Just curious, where was this article published and who wrote it?" The VERY next post was an answer from me that said "It's an excerpt from a lengthy New York Times article I cut down to the basics. Probably the same day or day before my original post."
    On the HIV thread SJG, myself and others kept having corruption problems as you will note in my post on that thread that said "My last post corrupted this thread for a time being. Simon fixed the thread, but about 2/3 of my last posts reference materials were cut off. I'll find a link for someone to download it if necessary."

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i hate acting smart. or correcting others. just let it be.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will do

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Never use big words because I donĀ“t understand them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit