Do you judge others...

by jeanniebeanz 63 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    : You and I have gone round and round before.

Really? When? You're showboating.

:I don't like you and you don't like me.

Showboating again, obfuscating, trying to make this an emotional thing for your audience. The truth is we've had very little interaction. At least as your current persona. Since I have no way of knowing if you are one of a few characters who've scammed the forum in the past, I can't say how much interaction we might have had in total. Only that mine would have been honest, and yours would have been fabrication.

I don't think you're the person you present, though the person you present would really dig me. Kinda like god; I don't dislike Jehovah, I just don't think he exist. Someone of course, is writing your post (when you aren't plagiarizing people, which is a shockingly large amount of the time), but a gay doctor from NC with six pack abs? I really doubt it. But even if so, you'd still be a fit, gay, doctor from NC who happens to be a liar.

:I'm sure I can dig thru your personal posts and find many things to form a personal attack.

This isn't a personal attack though, this is outing a liar. You can dig thru my personal post all you want, but you won't find me scamming the forum.

:If you want to disbelieve everything I've said so be it.

"Want"? It's not a matter of "want", it's a matter of the fact that you lied. Personally, I'd love to believe that the forum has a real person with your politics. Oh well...

:From what I understand you have been going thru some hard and painful times...

That's a) irrelevant, and b) told to you by someone who should know that I (a real person) am a bit creeped out at having been discussed (pityingly no less, lol) with a fake persona, a sleazy con-artist.

:Maybe we'll meet at an Apostafest some day soon .... ....or maybe not.

I'm guessing not... and that's not because I won't be going to apostafest.

It's irritating for you, isn't it? I mean, you hold all the cards (I'm good at this, and yet I freely admit that I can easily be fooled by someone on a discussion board), and yet people still catch on to you.

So, EvilForce, if you turn out to be a gay doctor from NC with six-pack abs, I'll eat my hat. Provided you come up with a reasonable explaination why a gay doctor, in a relationship, with a killer bod, sees the need to expend the effort to try and fool total strangers into believing he wrote things he did not write. I'll be reasonable, but I will need an explanation and an apology to the forum before I make a meal out of my beret.

BTW, I just had a read of your reply to Billygoat's post where she listed your plagiarisms. Your reply was dishonest in the extreme, pulling out random post she had made? wtf? Totally off-topic response, and since you aren't that stupid, you were obviously trying to keep your lie alive by confusing the issues. Once again, you prove to be dishonest (and for what? to keep your fake persona alive).

• upside/down
    upside/down

As stated earlier...we all do to some degree...

But I used to judge people as to whether they deserved to live or not....

Then I realized I was snared by a cult ...and GOT OUT!

u/d (of the judges not class)

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant.

6o9...EF...

Come on guys...

u/d (of the hates to see fellow 'postates up to their ass in alligators class)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Unfortunately, if the forum allows posters who fabricate personalities, and plagiarize/lie to gain other participants confidence, then it is impossible for that forum to be friendly, welcoming, and quite possibly, legal (given that a person who does so is w/o question up to no good).

• Netty
    Netty

A quick little enter and exit here to share my thoughts.

It turns me off when people try to use really big words, its not necessary, and it makes me feel like they are trying to be superior. So I do judge I guess, based on that, but it actually makes me not want to be around the person.

6 of 9 - this is not fair to Jeannie, she started a real decent thread here, and I read here about 4 times before I decided to post, because of the type of posts that are being posted in here. Honestly, dont you think it would be fair to Jeanne, and the rest of us, if you either just stop now or start your own thread or something? This isn't right.

K, I will quickly exit, ducking as I go, hoping not to get caught in any crossfire.

• talesin
    talesin

HELLO!

Let's get back on topic, please. You know how I feel, Six,,,, please IM the admin if you have concerns ... umm, Hello!

It's hard enough fighting the Tower , let alone each other.

t

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This is a discussion board. You post a topic. You do not own that topic. This is not an attack on jeannie, nor is it hurting jeannie in any way shape or form. I feel confident in telling you that jeannie is a big girl. Hell, it's even relevant to the topic in an odd sorta way. This is where the discussion is happening. It could be anywhere, it is here. It is an important discussion for the forum to deal with and face head on.

• talesin
    talesin

aww, six, I was not concerned whatsoever about Jeannie,, lol .... more about some animosity around here lately :)

t

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Some "animosity" I'm sure you'd agree is well founded, and this is one such case. You want peace, you have to be willing to settle for honesty first. Is possible that a touch of confrontation might be worth it in the long run?

• Netty
    Netty
    This is a discussion board. You post a topic. You do not own that topic. This is not an attack on jeannie, nor is it hurting jeannie in any way shape or form. I feel confident in telling you that jeannie is a big girl. Hell, it's even relevant to the topic in an odd sorta way. This is where the discussion is happening. It could be anywhere, it is here. It is an important discussion for the forum to deal with and face head on.

I'm not saying you're hurting Jeanne, I'm just saying it is unfair. And it is unfair, to her and to the rest of us. I was discouraged from posting on this topic, because of what is being said here in this thread. I dont know you, and I dont know Evil. So, my perspective is very unbiased. But I can tell you, the only person making himself look bad, is you. What it looks like, from an outsiders point of view, is that you continue to accuse him. And are unable for whatever reason, to let this go. As Evil continues to defend himself, he only appears to me, to be more and more innocent. You're only making him shine. So maybe you're not accomplishing what you want by this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit