Question for Christians

by Ticker 76 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I believe we are all Children of God. If we listen, we can hear him speak.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Faith, I don't doubt anything you've said. You know what you've experienced.

I'm in a similar position. Even my kids are saying they think I might be Psychic because it seems to get stronger as time goes on. Many Christians have told me this must be from the Devil. LOL!! I admire you for being honest. I find it comforting to know I'm not alone.

• Faith
    Faith

I'l take that as an apology for the deep grief you may have caused someone. I can see you are very sorry. lol

Faith

• Faith
    Faith

oops sorry I am new to this and my previous post was meant for the previous poster

• Faith
    Faith

Women are so much more intuitive than men. God created us with eyes in the back of our heads.(not literal ones guys) I never claimed to be psychic. I do believe that there is much more to my reality than meets my eyes. I can't see wind but I can see it's power. The poor folks down in the South are feeling that power today with those hurricanes. I breath air , it keeps me alive, but I cannot see it. There have been bullies on this forum for a long time.(no names) My sweet mother is a 74 year old Armageddon survivor too and when she posts she is ripped apart. It takes a big man to bully a 74 year old woman.

I have a wonderful relationship with God. He talks to me in so many ways. Through the Bible, through circumstance, through other people, I am not a big believer in random circumstance in MY life. There was a time not so long ago that I ended up middle aged, single, homeless, disabled with children. I just prayed and tried not to worry. God furnished me a home, now I even own my own home! God took care of me when I was too sick to take care of myself. Things happened that were too unusual, not average everyday occurances. I know it is God.

Love in Christ,

Faith

• Faith
    Faith

{{{{{{{{{{{{{LoverofTruth}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    My sweet mother is a 74 year old Armageddon survivor too

like as in 1975?

i wasn't born yet, but it must have been a heady time.

TS (of the grief-causing class)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    i wasn't born yet,

You're making me feel soooo oooolllldddd.

Bad Tetra! Go to your room...

J

• Faith
    Faith

Yes we were in during those years, She got out before I did which gave me the oppurtunity to shun her for her lack of faithfulness. 1975 was what we were all waiting for in Southern California Congregations. I know you have heard it all. I think it must have been even worse for us. We had an ex acid freak for the lead elder in Torrance. He was crazier than a rabid skunk. I have talked to a lot of 1975 survivors and not everybody had it as bad as the kids in my congregation did. It was so ...there are no words even for it. My mom got baptized but I was too afraid to be alone in a room with those elders. I had once been forced, dragged by the arm into the back room once for an inquisition about my best friends sex life. Like I was eve going to go there willingly to ask for favors. Oh please baptize me oh please please please...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    which gave me the oppurtunity to shun her for her lack of faithfulness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit