I want to let you know....

by RichieRich 29 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At least 2 or three times a week, I get a PM from someone that sounds similar to this:

Hello Richie,

I just read your recnt post from the assembly.

Appears you've no concern about being located? WIth your pictures with those of others out there, you well know it's a mater of time, eh? I'm not the enemy, and you probably got the part with the pictures figured out... but think some about your Mother (whom you appear to care about)...

So here is my reply to everyone.

I am not worried. Dubs control the R&F with fear. If I let them continue to instill that fear in me, the Dubs are winning. We are all in different situations. I feel that I can post pictures, and other info about myself without putting my spiritual standing in Jeapordy. I don't plan on physically leaving the truth until I become of adult age and I can walk away from it all. I am already mentally free, and I am currently enjoying sabotaging the org from within. Nothing makes you feel more accomplished than planting a seed of doubt.

If I am caught, and DFed, I will only be ahead of schedule. Leaving the truth is inevitable for me, as well as shunning from my mother and others. So if happens 6 months ahead of schedule, so what?

I appreciate you're taking the time to read this.

RR

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Your welcome.

Josie

• Carol
    Carol

My dear young man, if you get df'd and shunned by your Mother, than come on down to Florida and go to college! I've raised a son (now 30) and have a daughter at home (17+) and always room for one more (3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1680 sq ft for two people) AND my address is on a do not call note in the territory card!

I just wish I had had the courage to question when I was your age! I wouldn't have wasted all those years of my life!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's obvious that you are not afraid since you posted your own photos, and the sooner you get out of there the better, you will be wasting less of your life on this lie they call the truth.

• undercover
    undercover

Look at it this way, RR...

People who send you PMs warning you just want to be helpful. Many have gone through painful things that some of us can only imagine and they don't want you to get into any trouble unprepared. Be glad that some care enough to warn you.

I applaud your bravery and hope that you can make a clean, safe break and live your own life. I wish I had gotten a clue at your age so that I could have had my whole life in front of me to live free of the religious bonds.

• upside/down
    upside/down

So RR does have some "balls"...

Which is fortunate as most Dub males are castrated at birth...

It took me twenty years to "re-grow" mine.

u/d (of the likes RR's style class)

• happehanna
    happehanna

thanks for answering that

I was wondering why ,

and how come you show no concern about the trouble that may or may not be brewing for you

I wish you well

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    People who send you PMs warning you just want to be helpful. Many have gone through painful things that some of us can only imagine and they don't want you to get into any trouble unprepared. Be glad that some care enough to warn you.

Definitely! I appreciate everyone's concern, it just get's old when everyone is sending you PMs saying the same thing.

I wouldn't necessarily call it balls as much as I would call determination. I'm determined not to waste my life.

So FLORIDA HERE I COME!!!

(and a 17 year old daughter, is that like a move-in bonus? j/k)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ritchie I would have thought it was obvious to everyone that you are a courageous man who already knows his mind, and if you have posted your picture several times in a public space you know what you are doing.

Its not like you post half a dozen pics then think 'oh drat, someone might recognise me'.

Anyway im certain that nearly every male dub in your area looks just like you, they will never work out who you are!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Kudos to you again.

RR

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit