• z
    z

Richie Yes you have big chutzpah and biger "balls"... Kudos to you
    By the way this f****r must have return address so ask them to F** O**
    You are a great young man

Richie

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Hell yeah RR if they give you any $hit whack them with the lightsabre!

Seems to be lots of apostates in the florida area when are we having a fest????

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello Richie,

If you get DF'd for exposing the bastards in Crooklyn for what they really are before you are ready to jump off the sinking WT ship you are welcome here in East Tennessee. While I don't have a 17 y.o. daughter to help you get over your grief of losing out on the WT lie of pair-o-dice, you are more than welcome in my humble abode (3 BR 2 BA 2150 sq. ft home nestled at the base of Chilhowee Mountain). 2 great universities are nearby (Maryville College and UT- Knoxville) that can prepare you for a rewarding life away from the demon WTBTS. Your courage at the ASSembly last week prompts my offer if you get evicted by you dub mom. I am a born again Christian but will never mention my beliefs unless you ask. I have a spare BR that you can have and the run of the house except my apostate radio station (you can visit and be a guest when I'm there on the air exposing WT B.S.). I am gone a lot in my JW apologetic ministry so you basically will be on your own. Hopefully, you can pick the time when you leave the cult. But the offer is open anytime.

P.S. You don't have to worry about the cult calling as my address and name is a definite DO NOT CALL on the territory maps of both the Walland and Seymour TN congregations.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi Richie!

Just remember, if any elder or other self-righteous prig ever confronts you about your pictures, just look at them all wide-eyed and innocent and say:

"You saw my picture WHERE!?!"

"Shame shame Brother Elder, perusing them heathen apostate websites."

CyrusThePersian

• upside/down
    upside/down

Blame the deeemunz.

They catch "hell" for everything.

u/d (of the gotta blame someone class)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Wow...

So now I can choose between helping a poor young girl search for her sexuality by the beach, or great hunting land and fun on the radio (I've been told I have the face for radio).

But seriously, thank you all for your suppourt- and you never know... I might have to take somebody up on their offer....

• upside/down
    upside/down
    or great hunting land and fun on the radio

It depends on what you're "hunting" for...

Things you can find on the beach but not inland...fluff trout, bearded clams... sea snake...giant turtles. and that's just a few.

Happy hunting!

u/d (of the kill em and grill em class)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Or you could always come out to Oz and bunk down here...!

We've got some great universities too!

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Well...you certainly post like you've got a "pair" RR. Too few of us do these days. For myself, it's more because I'm digitally "challenged" but one day I'll lean on my techie brother and get my gob up there as well if only to prove we bantams can be brave buggers too!

W.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Rock on Ritchie! You are the dogs bollocks!!! (thats a good thing btw)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit