New here - hello, especially to Lyineyes

by regnig 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Dede's sister!

whoohooo, enjoy this place. We have certainly enjoyed getting to know Dede in our long journeys.

Hugs,

Joy

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome -

this is a great place to begin healing.
  • clementine
    clementine

welcome and have fun!!! ;-))

• sf
    sf

Welcome Ginger.

Yes, Dede has come along way from her days on about.com jw chat years ago. She and purplesofa and sunnygal I believe. I even see Judy Drysdale surfing through cyberspace once in a while. LOL!

It's a good feeling inside knowing they got out.

Welcome again.

sKally, PB Klass

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL @ PB, I mean SF, hehehe. Oh yeah I have come along way from my attack the apostate days....lol. I will never forget PB when Judy said your daughter was gonna die at armeggedon, even as a faithful JW, I told Judy that she was dead wrong to say that to you about your child. I always had a hard time believing that Jah was gonna kill the children at the end. I guess that is why , when I started reading about the new things my hubby was telling me, it struck my conscience as true, and that the JW was wrong. It was hard to leave it behind and for along time I doubted myself and my own judgement , but I always came back to feeling the JW was very wrong deep down.

So what is Judy up to? still drinking and chattin'? lol

Gin , we sure can have alot of fun here as you can see.......glad to have my real fleshly sister here, it helps to ease the missing you so much ,, at least we can also connect here as well.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Regnig,
    Congratulations on getting married and getting out of JW Land. I never knew 'Lyin' was so anti-apostate on an internet board at one time. I'm glad she changed for the better.

My wife and I met Dede in Dallas and we were very impressed. She truly is a very nice and kind person, I'm not surprised you looked up to her. So, welcome again !

The Rabbits

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hi Reg.

I hope to meet you and Donnie soon, as we are neighbors (technically).

Life sucks, and then you find JWD, Right?

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board. Good to have you here es

• regnig
    regnig

I just wanted to thank all of you for the warm welcome yall gave me. I never felt so accepted as I did the night I first logged on. I've sat and watched "lyineyes" come on and talk and feel so much better and free. I wanted to know that freedom and now I do. Before I logged on "wanderlustguy" let me read all the wonderful encouraging wishes yall had for us. We have come such a long way, 7 years is a long time to love someone and not know they loved you too. We are together now and I now it's where I belong. I do sometimes fear it will be taken away from me like it was so long ago, but that's the JW way of living in fear. I've learned you can't live in fear, you have to embrase the second chances and appreciate every second. My only regret is my own family "lyineyes" and kids aren't here to taken in all I've experienced first hand. But my sister and I have such a close bond that I've taken her everywhere I've been, everyday of my life, and now I have lots of pictures to prove it...by the way "wanderlustguy" and "regnig"... we're doing great!

Thank you all and much love........Regnig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit