I'm in love !!!!

by talesin 48 Replies latest jw friends

• carefully faded
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Tal, she is precious!

Heh, she looks like Miss Mary Jones, a feral kitty that I am feeding.

kitty love is the bestest ...

It sure is.

• Bas
    Bas

I'm so glad you found a kittie ((((tal)))) and glad for kitty too ((((kitty)))) , how old do you think she is? 5 months? well, enjoy her sunshine, I'm really happy for you

Bas

• talesin
    talesin

CF

That is so sweet! Yes, every morning kitty wakes me up at dawn, and she does the same, marking both sides of the face, and licking the nose. :)

I'm thinking of calling her "Spook"; she seems to get easily spooked by noises in the hallway and backyard ... all of a sudden I hear a sharp cry, and there she is .... walking stiff-legged, tail in the air, ruff standing up head-to-tail,, then I have to scoop her up and give her some face time to calm her down.

Robdar,

Ah, you have a feral friend. We had one a few years ago, but he started getting very aggressive at feeding times, and ripped open my calf quite severely because I wasn't fast enough with the food. Poor little Blacky. :(

Bas

Thank you, sweetie. She is about 6/7 weeks old. Still a baby, but she seems to be gaining strength since her ordeal, and has grown quite a bit in the last week or so. They aren't kittens for long. :)

tal

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Let me get this straight - Kwin, who lives in CANADA, found some kittys in the woods, and you decided you wanted one.

So kwin did what? Put kitty in the post to IRAQ???

Jeez dont you guys have enough problems over there, without having to put domestic livestock into envelopes and sending them to recently overthrown dictatorships?

You guys make me sick.

• bem
    bem

I missed this til now,

CONGRATULATIONS! Kitty and Slave. we have a calico natural bobtail, she is sweet and evil all at the same time. And my grand-daughter named her Honey, after a girl in a dance movie. Anyway, we're Winnie the Pooh fans. and it seems no one can just call her Honey. It has to be Honey,honey,honey,honey. . She rules and sometimes allows me to sleep in My Her bed. Her real slave is my 16 year old. He carries her around like she's gold. She smacks when she's mad at him and he is teaching her to talk. She'll probably be the smartest one in the family 'afore long.

Kitties are so cool ~ Dorothy

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ Katie

Check my profile .. :)

Actually, we live in the same city, so we transported little Spook by auto. She wanted to drive, but her paws couldn't reach the pedals.

bem

Thank you! I am enjoying my servitude, the Mistress is most kind, albeit a tad demanding!

she is sweet and evil all at the same time

Ah, yes, the natue of the calico! Ain't dat da troot .. we are already developing our language skills, it's coming along quite nicely.

thanks folks!

xo

tal

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

???????????????????????????????

what with hibiscus saying "cats have cats" and now this - omigodomigodomigod.

Will the WTBS allow hamsters to have psychotherapy, or even aversion therapy for kitties?

Are cats for christians?

kls I didn't dump you!!! Save me honey!

HB

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ hammie!!!

Are cats for christians?

lmao! I remember that! hahaha, in defiance of the WTBTS, I have had a feline companion all my life.

I'm sure Spook would lurv to have a little hamster 'friend' to play with! hehehe

t miaoww!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ah to be in love again!!!

Everythings seems so new as we gaze through the eyes of our beloved! It is like the world becomes this new place in which the main caractures become only two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit