I'm in love !!!!

by talesin 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey Tal,

That's a cute kitty, rescued pets are the best. I love calicos, too. This is a good thing for both of you !

Your pet, Rabbit

• gumby
    gumby
    it was the perfect time for me to have a new furry friend come into my life.

I was thinkin the same th....th......th........................a......um..............ummm....a.... na na na never mind.

Gumbad

• talesin
    talesin

To everyone who replied to this thread .... THANKS!!!

Here's how I was chosen...

When I got to Kwin's place today, I had decided I wanted to take one of the kittens home .. it was a difficult decision to make, and I had to seriously weigh the costs. So, shortly after arriving, I picked up each of the kittens, and snuggled them in turn.

About an hour later, I sat down to call one of my friends and have a little chat while the kids were playing a game downstairs.

A couple of minutes later, I felt little claws clinging to my pants leg, and there she was ,, climbing up into my lap. I picked her up (instantly, the motor started to run) and looked into her eyes. She pushed out her little nose, and 'marked' me on either side of my face. I set her down in my lap, and the kneading began. Before I knew it, she was all curled up, asleep.

Honoured to be chosen, I remain,

talesin

*kitty slave* klass

• Frog
    Frog
    If God had wanted us to have pets he'd have.. he'd have... put us in a garden or summit!

Bah, humbug!

I'm sure that you and your little red cross will be very happy together

Little Toe is a funny fellar hehe:)

Furry friends are great, but they're allota work. Enjoy your new kitty catty:)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Aww she's gorgeous - looks like the baby version of my Bella. White belly fur is so so lovely.

• talesin
    talesin

LB

You can't see it in the pics, but she has a black chin (too cute!), and yes, her belly fur is all white, and soft as a ,,, well, as a kitten! heheh ... :) miaowww!

t

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Talesin, she IS nice.

congrats......

• talesin
    talesin
    Merc
    Wow, you almost fooled me there for a second!

Excellent!

• talesin
    talesin

CW

The mistress of the house thanks you for congratulating her on her new slave.

Oh, you mean congrats to me! Thank you. ;)

t

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Talesin, congratulations on your new addition to the family! She is beautiful!

A couple of minutes later, I felt little claws clinging to my pants leg, and there she was ,, climbing up into my lap. I picked her up (instantly, the motor started to run) and looked into her eyes. She pushed out her little nose, and 'marked' me on either side of my face. I set her down in my lap, and the kneading began. Before I knew it, she was all curled up, asleep.

My girl kitty chose me in a similar way. I picked up a couple of her siblings out of the box and they acted similarly; not really looking at me, doing that cute "meeew" in the squeeky voice, trying to hold their overly-big heads up (they were super young when I first met them, just a few weeks old). When I picked up my girl and held her in front of my face, she looked right in my eyes and stared for a little bit. Then she reached out with her little paws, grabbed my nose, gently pulled me closer, and licked and nibbled on the tip of my nose. I was instantly in love. Everytime I would visit her, she would gently hold my face with her paws, one paw on each cheek, and stare into my eyes.

Have a great time with your kitty. What is her name?

- CF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit