I'm in love !!!!

by talesin 48 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

congrats on your new baby!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dang it! I made a really long post yesterday and now it's not here.

Sorry Tal that I've missed this thread.

Balmpot, eh? I love the name.

She's a cutie. I love cats and I would have one except that Nina is allergic. You do realize she chose you, right? Give her a big Texas howdy for me.

Chris

• Dimples
    Dimples

CONGRATULATIONS tal on your new baby, what a cutie!

Kitties are the best!! Here's a pic of mine when they were kitties:

Buttons ( Left ) Chyna ( Right ) They are sisters and my sweet little bookends!

They are huge now..they will be 2 years old next month.

DIMPLES

• Chloe
    Chloe

Here is my calico (the real Chloe) with her dad when she was about 5 weeks old and recently with her sister Katie.

Cats rule!!!

• talesin
    talesin

frankie,,, yes, I am besotted ... *sigh* 'and I only have eyes ... for youuuuu'

nowisee, thanks!

BT, yes, I am well aware that I was chosen! She knows a good slave when she sees one, and says thanks for the big Texas howdy, sending you a special Maritime nose bump! (that is her greeting to me when she wakes me up or whatever)

Dimples,,, I can't see your kitties, can you fix it? I bet they are too cute!

Chloe,, aw, she looks a lot like my little one, and her sister is adorable! Yes, you know the saying, cats rule, dogs drool!

Okay, well, I've decided on a name for her, after casting about,,, it is Precious Blue. Kwin's little girl had called her Precious, but it didn't take quite right for me. Her ice-blue eyes are just the most amazing, so it's Blue for short!

Thanks for sharing the love, folks!!! Miaow!

tal

• Frog
    Frog

Hey Talesin...I forgot I had seen this post come around once before...for a moment I'd forgotten it was about your new kitty cat. I'm having an ick day & if it was gonna be about "true love" I was going to tell you to put your head in the latrene and flush.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

putty cats rule .. 'specially tortoise shells

unclebruce who only has two possoms a galah and a wombat called mung.

edit: LOL@ Chloe's screen-pic

• Faith
    Faith

Congratulations on your new family kitty members! My pets have always kept me sane through all the org insanity. We can't have kitties where we live cause if they get out the coyotes eat them.

Have fun!

Faith

• talesin
    talesin

Frog, yes I have those days, too! Here's a bouquet for you ... and a hug.

unclebruce, I found a little tortoise shell last week in the wood, he was lost but found his way home. He was sooo beautiful. What's a galah? Lizard is my guess! I wouldn't have thought of a wombat as a pet ... kewl!

Faith, yes, that's one of the reasons I brought her home, nothing compares to kitty love during the hard times, they are always 'there' for you! We have coyote problems in the country here, too, and they have become quite a problem with the livestock.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit