Next get together in Toronto!!! :-)

by peterstride 113 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Peter, I wanna be there! But I don't think I can make the August trip...let me know if you guys decide to have another one in September...Think41self and I will try to make it. Can you email me some info on hotels and stuff? That would be great!

In the meantime, y'all have fun now, ya hear??

Dana

"Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers and me"

Kermit the Frog
    "Rainbow Connection"

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Naeblis:

Please note that I have first dibs on Shakespeare, although I prefer quoting the sonnets to dewy-eyed maidens such as Had Enough rather than coarse jollities to busboys.

I may be prepared to allow some latitude in this, so long as you lend me your buxom female for some Shakespearean practice. "how do I love thee? Let me count the ways blah blah"

Expatbrit

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey Safe,

If the upcoming event on the 18th goes as well as last month's, then I'm sure most will be up to having another one in September!

I'll send you an e-mail with some Toronto info, but if you like doing your own exploring, try the following web-site: www.toronto.com

Since I've noticed a few of us like Shakespeare, maybe we should rent the DVD of "Shakespeare in Love" (one of my personal favourite movies) and have a night in one of these days! LOL

See some of you soon!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hark expatbrit!

This gentle maiden didst cast her eyes on thy lovely words "dewy-eyed maiden". Thou didst tickle mine own "ears" and make the cheeks grow rosey.

Hark Sir Knight! (or is that Monty Python lingo?) Oh well LOL expatbrit.

Hey Peter:
    Still doesn't look like I can get away next weekend. Sure hope we can all do it again in September.

Email of your plans anyway OK?...just in case I can make some last minute switcheroos.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

anyone from regina going?????? i could use a ride. lol

i know the pieces fit because i watched them fall away...

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey HadEnough,

I'll e-mail you, the same as everyone else, the day before the "event"...just in case U can make it at the last second.

Hey SweeeeeeetMango!

We were talking about U on the chat a couple of days ago...we werre thinking of starting a BitterMango contribution drive to get enough funds to bring you to Toronto. Alas though...we were only 4 people on the chat line...and at $10 each, not quite enough for a return trip.

A few of us were hoping U could make it...hopefully another time!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• peterstride
    peterstride

8 days to go until the 18th!

Peter

• Tina
    Tina

Hey danabel,
    When you get that info,would you mind sharing it with me? Middle of Sept. looks a bit 'iffy' right now. But if circumstances speed up or change,I'd like to try to make it too. I've never seen that area of the world. luv ya,T

• 68storm
    68storm

Hey Peter,

Too bad we didn't arrange it for this weekend. Taste of the Danforth is happening! It would have been nice for a Sunday stroll along the Danforth, savouring all the Greek cuisine. Maybe next year? Also keep in mind the jazz festival in July.

See you all next weekend.

68temporale

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey (((((Tina)))),

I would be happy to share it with you. Actually, Tracy and I were wondering if you and Harmony could make it up there then and we could combine our girls weekend with the apostofest! Besides, that way, expatbrit could also serve us!!! heheheh

But for some reason, I can't locate your email addy...can you email it to me? Thanks!

Love ya,
    Dana

"Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers and me"

Kermit the Frog
    "Rainbow Connection"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit