Like this?

Peter

• peterstride
    peterstride

Like this?

Peter

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Isn't it difficult being a food writer in a small town?

Well, it isn't that small, but it's no big city. I have the internet to thank for my being able to get plenty of work. I write for a top celebrity chef and I got that totally through email. It's a lot of fun and everyone's always trying to feed me, LOL.
    Traveling and having an interest in different cuisines has helped and I'm always the guest that brings something different for everyone to try. I order a lot of stuff online too since I have a hard time finding good cheese and other ingredients at my local stores.

I'll bring a treat for everyone at the get together.

Anne

"Too much of a good thing, is wonderful."

Mae West

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    I'll bring a treat for everyone at the get together.

OK, I'll be there, in that case.

Expatbrit

• peterstride
    peterstride

Will you bring enough treats for about 50 people?

Peter

• somebody
    somebody

I can't make it either of those weekends!

I'll try for next time. Are the get-togethers going to be like an every other month thing?

somebody

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

50 people!

It didn't look like that many judging by the posts, but I'll see what I can whip up.

We should have a webcam with us to share this event with the board. Can you do something like that Peter?

Anne

Mae West

• peterstride
    peterstride

Since some of the people that will be attending are still in good standing (WTS wise) and don't want to be outted (yet), including myself, the webcam will have to be left behind.

Somebody: Sorry to hear that U can't make it either for the 18th of August...

Our first get together was last month, and it went over quite well. We'll see, but if this month's get together beats last month's, I'm sure everyone will want to have another one sometime in September!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• peterstride
    peterstride

And by the way PiercedAngel...I was kidding about the 50....last month we had about a dozen people, so this time we're hoping to be closer to 20 with the advance warning!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

What was I thinking? Of course we shouldn't have a webcam.

I'm bound to get caught if I keep it up. Sorry guys. Guess I'm chomping at the bit without thinking of the consequences. Don't worry, won't bring my camera, just some treats.

Looking forward to it.

Anne

Mae West

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit