Next get together in Toronto!!! :-)

by peterstride 113 Replies latest jw friends

• peterstride
    peterstride

Get ready....e-mails will be sent out to those in and around Toronto regarding the actual location of our next Apostofest this Saturday!

Peter

• think41self
    think41self

Peter and Gang

It's a done deal. Safe and I have our plane tickets, we will be there next month! Toronto may never be the same

think41self

"It is much more sensible to be an optimist instead of a pessimist, for if one is doomed to disappointment, why experience it in advance?"
    Amelia Peabody Emerson

• peterstride
    peterstride

When R U arriving in TO think41?

Maybe I can swing by the airport & pick the two of you up!

Peter

• think41self
    think41self

Awww Peter,

You're such a sweetie, and a true gentleman.

We've already had another kind gentleman offer to pick us up, we will be arriving on Friday the 14th. Not sure where we will be staying yet, have to make those reservations. But thank you kind sir, and thank you for inviting us!

• peterstride
    peterstride

On second thought...e-mail me the info privately!

Peter

• peterstride
    peterstride

XXX-lent! At least you're being looked after while in Toronto!

Looking forward to meeting a few more of our American cousins!

Peter

• Kismet
    Kismet

It is sounding pretty good for the 15th. Since we have out-of-towners coming in on Friday ...shall we do a pre-fest fest on Friday night?

If any your transportation arrangements fall trhough for any reason I live 10 minutes away from the Airport. Just let me know.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Kismet

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey...let's not forget this weekend's Apostofest...on the 18th! LOL

Peter

• peterstride
    peterstride

But a pre-fest fest on Friday evening, Sept.14th, sounds goooood!

Peter

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Wahoo! I just found out I can get out of my previous committment and come to Toronto this Saturday for our party! So glad I don't have to miss this one.

And the one for September sounds gooooood for me too! You have my vote too for the Friday nite pre-fest...looking forward to it and meeting more new friends.

Had Enough

PS Peter: I noticed last week you posted that you emailed some info on hotels and stuff to some out-of-towners...Could you email it to me too? I'd really appreciate it as staying over sounds much better that driving home so late again. Thanks a bunch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit