For me it's light bulbs --- and for you?

by Panda 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

What is your daily household irritation?

For me one of the household daily irritations is dead light bulbs. I often day dream about having every light socket , indoors and out with new light bulbs. That includes those lights in the ceiling (spot lights?) and those florescent bulbs in the kitchen and those fancy bulbs in the hallway and those other fancy bulbs in the bathrooms... Oh yeah and the outside light that burned out last fall. Oh and those solar lights which died last year too.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

here its electrical outlets that dont work..

every day..gotta figure out which is gonna freakin work or not..

house was built in the 30s.. all the outlets were in the light fixtures till the 70s.. so the wiring is now over 30 yrs old.. only one outlet in each room.. A PAIN!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    For me one of the household daily irritations is dead light bulbs. I often day dream about having every light socket , indoors and out with new light bulbs. That includes those lights in the ceiling (spot lights?) and those florescent bulbs in the kitchen and those fancy bulbs in the hallway and those other fancy bulbs in the bathrooms... Oh yeah and the outside light that burned out last fall. Oh and those solar lights which died last year too.

What I'm going to say next is really going to bug you then: if the light bulb producers just made the filament thicker, incadescant light bulbs could, theoretically, work indefinitely (I believe Ben Franklin's lightbulb is still working).

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

For me it's the bloody roof leaking - 14 leaks so far. I have buckets in the ceiling and lots of silicon sealant but no luck. #**!@!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I dont know if this counts, but getting up is an irritation. I hate getting up in the morning.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sleeping. I mean, what a waste of time. I've got so many other things I could be doing.

• rebel8
    rebel8

bugs bugs bugs

• satirev
    satirev

my window is jammed shut. grrr.

• talesin
    talesin

This is a bit more than an irritation.

I live in a basement apt. and am now finding spiders daily ... and no, I can't move.

t

* likes bugs, has a problem with the arachnids .... *

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I hate cleaning the catboxes. We have 3.

And vacuuming. I have to do that 2 times each day. One time in the morning and one time at night.

We have 2 big dogs and 6 cats so, if I don't vacuum it looks like furry tumbleweeds rolling through our house.

WG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit