For me it's light bulbs --- and for you?

by Panda 32 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I have a couple of creaky floorboards... drives me crazy!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

my door creaks. walk by it, it creeks. open it, close it, it creeks.

VERY ANNOYING

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I hate hangers. You go to grab one and there's always one that follows and lands on the floor.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The dust that accumulates everywhere every few days especially in the summer when windows are open, and has to be cleaned away.

The gas cooker (stove) that dosn't produce a strong enough flame.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I hate hangers. You go to grab one and there's always one that follows and lands on the floor.

Nooo, wiiiire haaaaaangers!!!!!!! (Go head, click to hear Mommy Dearest!)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh you people come to my house.... It looks like we test Bombs half the time.

Built in 1930 everything is going out. We are fixing it up little by little. Gawd I want a New Home! Old homes are beautiful but they need alot of work.

I will have to send some Pics of when it is done.

Brooke

• Rod P
    Rod P

I hate all those scatter rugs around the house you put over your carpet to keep the carpet clean.

Those damn things have a mind of their own, alway creeping across the floor. There isn't a day goes by when I don't have to go around the house and straighten them all up again. Sigh!

Rod P.

• Frog
    Frog

God which house should I comment on?? I've lived in a tonne these past couple of years, hard to keep up?! Last year I lived 6months in a huge very run down place in North London with 8 others, the only thing keeping the ceiling from falling in, was the flaking paint!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Panda - never invite me to your house. I only have to touch a light switch and the bulbs blow in my house. Half our rooms are candle dependent now because its too costly to keep replacing them - I find this happens more at certain times of the month too. Weird!

• Frog
    Frog

I went through a period like that Crump! I'd be driving down the street, and even the street lights would burn out?! Got very weird for a bit there. I have a habbit of keeping the switch at the halfway point for too long, this blows em' out every time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit