New Publication Study Group - Let Us Prepare

by lawrence 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

Thanks Ithinkisee. I'll join in as time permits. Since I have my conductors copy (which just means it has my notes) so I'll post anything that I find that seems interesting.

• observador
  • ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    Thanks Ithinkisee. I'll join in as time permits. Since I have my conductors copy (which just means it has my notes) so I'll post anything that I find that seems interesting.

Funny. I had conducted quite ofthen the last time too. I was the assistant, but my book study conductor was rarely there. I have some pretty funny notes of stuff pulled from the Insight books that made me sound all smart and stuff as a conductor. The notes make me feel like a tool now ... -ithinkisee

• TheListener
    TheListener

Join the crowd - jump in the tool box.

• vitty
    vitty

Actually I didnt think think the Daniel book was too bad..........it was the Isaiah books volume 1_2 that where bad. I remember saying to my sister it was a load of rubbish, ill never be able to be that frank again knowing what I know. But as they dont know im fading, it would be good to have it analysed each week so I can drop in little seeds!!!!

My son went to a meeting last week for the first time in a year, long story, but he kept saying mum youve got to go, just to really convince yourself what a load of crap it is. I told him I didnt have to LOL

At least hes deprogrammed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit