If You Were Never A Witness-----You Would've........??????

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    PS: Pepsi's better....

Richie I CAN"T believe you said that.......I am seriously shocked! Pepsi is horrible!

Brooke

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Pepsi is horrible!

Truth be known- I don't drink Cola.

Mountain Dew is my drug of choice.

ITs made by pepsi... so theres my allegiance.

• minimus
    minimus

I'd call it, "The Dancing Minimus". It would specialize in R&B, funk, soul, disco and FUN.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

......Not withdrawn myself from friends and family because they don't believe in that cult.

I probably would have left my husband a few years ago.

And I would have not put up with as much $hit from people in order to remain 'meak, mild and lowly'.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

went to the prom...

Lisa

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

It is impossible to say. I look back and wish that I had done things differently - stood up for myself more. But if you could change one factor in the development of your life, you would change everything else too.

I like where I am now. Where I was was part of the journey. I know I wouldn't be here (in terms of family situation, home, career, friends) if anything had been different.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I think I would have gotten in more trouble as a teen then I did. I think the Witness moral code helped me threw those times.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I would have participated in EVERY SINGLE CLUB in highschool...tried out for cheerleader...played on the basketball, volleyball and softball teams. Had a boyfriend (or two, or three), gone to every football game (because of course I was a cheerleader), homecoming, proms. I would have pursued my passion at the time for art by attending college. I would have volunteered for various organizations that help people instead of wasting all that time in worthless meetings, service, etc.

I would have been happy and healthy. But then again...I would have never met the love of my life, Gary, or had my wonderful sons and my gorgeous and wonderful daughter-in-law (you KNOW WHO YOU ARE) or my absolutely adorable and precious grandchildren.

I might even have had some self-esteem.

cathy l.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    threw those times

Pun or Freudian slip?

Ahh come on its just a joke!!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I would have majored in journalism, and probably never found a job. Now I'm a nurse, and the employment opportunities are endless!

We would have been raised in a safe neighborhood across the street from my grandparents, instead raised in an unsafe place, but it was okay since we "didn't associate"

Maybe had a semi-normal adolescence. But who knows, I still am who I am, so maybe I would have had a very similar life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit