If You Were Never A Witness-----You Would've........??????

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I would have gone to birthday parties when I was a kid. I would have had sex with the nextdoor neighbour when I was 14 (so thank god I didnt cos he didnt really like me he just wanted someone to practise on).

I would have gone to college and then Uny and would have been a great success by now career wise.

I would never have had my fantastic daughter.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I would have been able to join the track team.

I could have gone to high school and been able to emotionly mature with my peers and have an eduacational background instead of trying to teach myself thru home schooling.

I would have a family that speaks to me when they see me out shopping.

But I am very happy with the life I have now. I have a great career that I love, I'm studying the most fascinating courses with people I love. I have a wonderful partner who loves me because I'm weird and different, and his family has " adopted" me as one of them. Life is good overall.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

if i was never a witness, i would probably have joined the witnesses... just to bug my parents

bethel minute

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I would've gotten my degree much earlier in life and developed a career in IT.

J

• ACEofCAD
    ACEofCAD

If I were never a witness I would've. . . .

. . . taken school, my grades, more seriously. I would have moved from my parents and gone to that college in Colorado to become a Mechanical engineer. I would have been able to date that worldly girl that really liked me a lot, the one who I wanted to ask out all through out middle and high school, the same one who went to that school and is now a Civil Engineer. I would not have married the first witness sister that said "hi" to me at age 19, who is now the material of my nightmares, who can find any microscopic flaw and magnify it to the size of a mountain, who has a dozen bro. and sis. that don't work and that rely on my paycheck to make it. I would have less stress in my life. I would have better health, because I would not have attemped to take my own life by drinking antifreeze. I would have hobbies and a life. I would have true friends. Thats about all that I can think of right now.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

AceofCAD--I hope things get better soon. It doesn't sound like life has been very good to you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

(((((((((AceofCad))))))))

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

how the fuck is this topic useful?? whats done is done, worry about the future.

If you're out of the Witnesses now- You're going to.....???

Meet lots of people

Party

Take College to the fullest

Party

Experiment

Meet lots of girls

Date a lot

Have casual sex
    Get everyone's phone number

Now thats a brighter topic

• Es
    Es

had sex before i got married es

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I would have experimented more with the boys. I would have gone to college. Who knows what I wouldn't have done. Try everything once, yeah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit