• acadian
    acadian

Welcome lola,

you'll find good friends here !

Acadian

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Welcome,

I'm relatively new myself and also lurked before posting on this board. You'll learn a lot here. Ask questions, there are wonderfull people here who will help you.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

i remember when i stop going to meetings and stuff and they never came around but as soon as they found out i was getting a divorce they were quick to know the gossip i told them i didnt need them around just so that they can spread rumors of things they knew nothing about.. where were they when i needed ear a friend someone

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Lola, welcome! Its amazing what one letter can say to all sorts of people. Im glad you joined. Dont be afraid of posting a long thread, if you just need to vent or need someone to listen, people are here to share stories, opinions, recipes, experiences...etc. We are glad that you are here.

• bebu
    bebu

Well, as you know we are quite a terrifying bunch, so you have good reason to be frightened!

Good of you to come in from the dark.

bebu

OH, and WELCOME!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, Lola. It sounds like the light about the 'truth' hit you like a pail of ice water. Brutal but sometimes the best way.

I'm glad you found us!

Jean

• Frog
    Frog

Hi Lola, it's so nice that you have finally introduced yourself to us:) You've got nothing to fear, you've not done anything wrong, but it's good to take your time with these things.

Hope you get as much from the forum as I have. It will help to make you strong again, and to look within yourself for the answers to your questions.

Take care, and we will see you around the board frog

• Frog
    Frog

Hi Lola, it's so nice that you have finally introduced yourself to us:) You've got nothing to fear, you've not done anything wrong, but it's good to take your time with these things.

Hope you get as much from the forum as I have. It will help to make you strong again, and to look within yourself for the answers to your questions.

Take care, and we will see you around the board frog

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Lola, and well done on taking the step of posting (it will get easier). Look forward to reading more from you - SOON

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Welcome to the site Lola!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit