JWfacts, you got a pm.

I'll say it in redneckish too.

Jay dubya fax, you gots eurself uh pry vat messige

• Netty
    Netty

Good job! Good luck with the site.

• JW83
    JW83

Great site! I would add links to freeminds, jwd, jwo etc because if someone stumbles onto your site, they might stay on the net all night reading 'new light'. I would also include references to books like Ray Franz, M James Penton etc, for the same reason. And get rid of loaded wording like 'the correct interpretation'. Overall though, excellent work!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I found this coment quite interesting...

I too had great difficulty with a god that would be so apparently unfair as to distroy so many.

God was supposed to have created us in his image, yet most of the world have laws protecting equality and against racism, we even protect animals not to mention criminals with diminished responsibility, yet Jehovah still wipes out everyone who doesn't attend a meeting once a year or makes the odd mistake.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Just been onto your site....its well presented, well researched and quotes some authoritive sources and whats more quotes the WTS own words too which is enough to damn them.

Good job...keep up the good work.

DB74

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just read the article on DF'ing. Good...very good! And written in such a way that once could print it off and give it to a dub relative to read. I also like the lack of sensationalism.

Englishman.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Congratulations!

As far as the "comments" made about the various Watchtower teachings, I think this is a good thing, as it stands in contrast (and not competing with) the Quotes website, which intentionally does not have additional explanatory comments.

In my own search and examination of the teachings I had held dear for so long, I only *gradually* came to accept the fact that I had been duped and that so many of the Watchtower teachings are utterly wrong. Like a person going for a swim in cold water, I at first only "dipped my toe" into the seemingly cold water of other views, then gradually looked into/read more and more. So I think there's a place for this newest website, alongside Quotes and all of Randy's websites, and of course this place.

The point I'm trying to make is that the JWFACTS.COM website looks to be a great place for a soul-searching Witness to come to grips with the REAL TRUTH, that Jehovah's Witnesses do not have "the truth".

---Dan

• Jourles
    Jourles

From what I've read so far, I like it. Although I would think about leaving out links to other known "apostate" sites. If a JW views those other links and knows what they contain, they may be put off by your site before reading further.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

great site,just added it to my favorites!!!!!!!

• desertlily
    desertlily

Hi brother Paul:

Thank you!

I've just discovered your website and may Jah and Jesus continue to bless your efforts to help us all learn to worship in spirit and truth!

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom the master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Matthew 24:45

Much Christian Love To You, Your Family and All Truthseekers!!!

sis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit